Before and after dying my eyebrows GTFIH

BootySniffer69

BootySniffer69

Silver
Before After

I just dyed them now so it's probably gonna get a little lighter by tomorrow.

( I tried to take the pics with the same angle, lighting, facial expression)

I also curled my eyelashes in the second pic too.

I also fucked up by getting the dye above my eyebrows onto my forehead a bit :feelsuhh:

what do you guys think?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, SteveRogers, LightStruck and 2 others
i think u need to make them thicker

• +1
Reactions: LightStruck, AySab, BootySniffer69 and 1 other person
good results tbh, looks natural but coloring could be more even

mirin good results pics though, if only everyone on here took before and afters like that

• +1
Reactions: LightStruck and BootySniffer69
i think u need to make them thicker
yeah I'm using minoxidil for my hair, so i'm hoping that would influence my eyebrows too.

good results tbh, looks natural but coloring could be more even

Thanks, my eyebrow hair is actually thicker in the middle than the ends for some reason. So I tried putting more in the ends but I guess it didn't work, due to the diff hair thickness.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
@NorwoodAscender I couldn't find light brown, so I just left the dye on for only 5 minutes.

am i tweakin or it makes your face wider?
few tips
make them less far away because your ipd is wide
grow lashes too

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
am i tweakin or it makes your face wider?
Probably lens distortion. I tried to take both pics in the same conditions. I geuss I fucked up.

make them less far away because your ipd is wide
I also fucked up by getting the dye above my eyebrows onto my forehead a bit :feelsuhh:
Yeah, I probably should. I fucked up putting in the dye, getting it everywhere and I got some in between the eyebrows too, so that could also be the dye. Next time I'll put some vasaline on the places where I don't want the dye lol.

grow lashes too
I'm using minoxidil for my hair so that should help with eyelashes too.

should I try dyeing my eyelashes too?

How much does this improve my rating btw?

nice looks good and better

• +1
I cant even tell which picture is better boyo. You should fix your thin upper lip. Thicker eyebrows are good too

• So Sad
I cant even tell which picture is better boyo. You should fix your thin upper lip. Thicker eyebrows are good too

damn, it's that much of a failo?

I would think my nose or midface would be a bigger one tbh.

tbh idk if im retarded but looks the same

slather monoxidil on ur eyebrows they kinda thin

Starting to look like Alain Delon:feelshah:

• Love it
tbh idk if im retarded but looks the same

slather monoxidil on ur eyebrows they kinda thin

It looked really dark, right after. I didn't want it to be really dark since I have red hair.

Here's another before and after.

This was like right after I wiped the dye off.

damn, it's that much of a failo?

I would think my nose or midface would be a bigger one tbh.
yes bro, it makes your philtrum look long. you need Thicker and darker eyebrows

• +1
second pic looks much, much better now

I think the pics in the first post were directly in the light, and these ones are not.

Next time I dye them I'll just leave the dye in longer, since I only left it in for only 5 mins.

I didn't want them to be too dark since I have red hair.

• Woah
Reactions: synock21
Before After
View attachment 2895038View attachment 2895037

what do you guys think?
Ok so as someone who dyes my lashes / brows every 2 weeks, I can help you (you need it)
Before you apply anything, get some ghee and put it just above and below your brows, and just beyond your lateral brow; you want dense colouring in the lateral brow as it gives the look of more PFL - the ghee will stop the ink from staining your skin, it’s also a godly natural exfoliator.
Apply DARK brown, not medium, you want striking features not almost striking features.
Mine says 6 minutes, I do 7.
Use a face washer with warm water to wipe it off, keep doing this until it’s all clean, then apply ghee to the eyebrows and wash again and dry.
Apply moisturiser that night, you want to reinforce the hair follicle with moisture.

ALSO - use MT2, you would ascend HARD

• +1
Ok so as someone who dyes my lashes / brows every 2 weeks, I can help you (you need it)
Before you apply anything, get some ghee and put it just above and below your brows, and just beyond your lateral brow; you want dense colouring in the lateral brow as it gives the look of more PFL - the ghee will stop the ink from staining your skin, it’s also a godly natural exfoliator.
Apply DARK brown, not medium, you want striking features not almost striking features.
Mine says 6 minutes, I do 7.
Use a face washer with warm water to wipe it off, keep doing this until it’s all clean, then apply ghee to the eyebrows and wash again and dry.
Apply moisturiser that night, you want to reinforce the hair follicle with moisture.

ALSO - use MT2, you would ascend HARD

Thanks man, I had no idea what I was doing. I only put the dye in for 5 minutes, but next time I'll do it closer to 10.

Darker would look better i'm guessing? The dye I used was just brown, but if leave it for longer i'm sure it would be darker.

I'll check out MT2.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Before After
View attachment 2895038View attachment 2895037

what do you guys think?
U look like Xqc if he was a gimger

• JFL
Thanks man, I had no idea what I was doing. I only put the dye in for 5 minutes, but next time I'll do it closer to 10.

Darker would look better i'm guessing? The dye I used was just brown, but if leave it for longer i'm sure it would be darker.

I'll check out MT2.
Pretty much yep 👍

Do it man, you have a really good base, would ascend so hard with dark lashes, brows and tan skin.

• +1
Pretty much yep 👍

Do it man, you have a really good base, would ascend so hard with dark lashes, brows and tan skin.
I might aswell dye lashes too I geuss.

• +1
Pretty much yep 👍

Archieandrewsmaxxing

• +1
i suggest taking some minox as well, you still need more thickness you have sparse parts and then dye as well, you have very little lashes and you need those as well, minox can do eyebrows + lashes in one swipe

• +1
I might aswell dye lashes too I geuss.
i suggest taking some minox as well, you still need more thickness you have sparse parts and then dye as well, you have very little lashes and you need those as well, minox can do eyebrows + lashes in one swipe

I'm dying my lashes rn to see if that will help to.

I'm already using topical min for my hair, would that work on my eyebrows still?