• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Gargantuan, Yuya Moggershima and 28 others
Fuakr that last physique is aesthetic
I'd like to se reithout the blackrd out version

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Lmao, highT and 8 others
Wtf how does that work? Is it from training abs and back?

• +1
Reactions: Sens
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Do you know which exercises specifically?
exercises for side abs, lower back, deadlifts, doesn't matter which exercise the most important is to increase muscle mass, also i think stretching is important too

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and 5 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Sens
Last one is crazyy

• +1
Reactions: highT and Sens
Very good thread
I thought I was a widehipcel as well before gymcelling, but then I gained solid mass and realised that my hips were completely normal and they stopped being prominent. Most skinny dudes have prominent hips which are fixable btw. The last picture shows that one can get a mogger physique even with incel frame

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Yerico7, highT and 7 others
nah, going to the gym is for fucking incels, this has been established

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Danish_Retard, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: highT, Danish_Retard, ChristianChad and 2 others
last one went to bug men to greek statue

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, highT, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
wear a lifting belt

@Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and zeke714
bursting the bubble a little but none of these look natty except the first

• JFL
you know them?
nah, bro, but i know that 2nd is 100% clear, 1st is also natty obvious, and the third one looks natty as well to me, the last one is on roids 100%.

There are nothing special in the second and third guy, just a few years of proper lifting

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
nah, bro, but i know that 2nd is 100% clear, 1st is also natty obvious, and the third one looks natty as well to me, the last one is on roids 100%.

There are nothing special in the second and third guy, just a few years of proper lifting
if they're natty (which they're probably not tbh almost all serious gymcels aren't) then maintaining that physique long term is still pure autism

• JFL
Very good thread
I thought I was a widehipcel as well before gymcelling, but then I gained solid mass and realised that my hips were completely normal and they stopped being prominent. Most skinny dudes have prominent hips which are fixable btw. The last picture shows that one can get a mogger physique even with incel frame
Same

if they're natty (which they're probably not tbh almost all serious gymcels aren't) then maintaining that physique long term is still pure autism
there are nothing special, gymcells you are talking about just have bad gymceling genetics, that's all

Look at Sandow who was lifting in 1900's. No roids, gym, protein shakes and all that shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 7098
there are nothing special, gymcells you are talking about just have bad gymceling genetics, that's all

Look at Sandow who was lifting in 1900's. No roids, gym, protein shakes and all that shit
View attachment 1423416
everyone was a manlet back then and that guy is still an outlier lol

everyone was a manlet back then and that guy is still an outlier lol
Cope. If a guy can't look like first 3 guys above, he's simply low T and have garbage genetics. Or he's fapping 5 times a day, eats shit and rotting and says: muh, i can't gymmax, muh it's only legit for roiders

Here's a guy with legit shittiest genetics i've seen in 5 years of thraining from 60 kg to 85 kg. He was like 20+ years when he has started

there are no muscles to hypertrophyze over the ribcage.
Intensive swimming, pullover exercise and pull ups would definetely help

• +1
My hip bone is literally wider than my ribcage.

Although the last picture is hopefuel. Where have you found these?

• +1
@PubertyMaxxer thoughts?

Cope. If a guy can't look like first 3 guys above, he's simply low T and have garbage genetics. Or he's fapping 5 times a day, eats shit and rotting and says: muh, i can't gymmax, muh it's only legit for roiders

Here's a guy with legit shittiest genetics i've seen in 5 years of thraining from 60 kg to 85 kg. He was like 20+ years when he has started
View attachment 1423435
View attachment 1423436
That's literally me, my genetics for lifting seem to be shit, even tho I have been lifting for smt like 4 months

Reminder that if you lift weights, you're incel

Reminder that if you lift weights, you're incel

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Realistically for how long should I train myself for a physique like the last one? (ideally without roids)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Sens
Realistically for how long should I train myself for a physique like the last one? (ideally without roids)
Hard to say, depends on your genetics, hormones etc.

If you look like him b4 probably never or 7+ years of proper training

Hard to say, depends on your genetics, hormones etc.

If you look like him b4 probably never or 7+ years of proper training
My current physique looks somewhat equal to the second mirror selfie ones before, I'm 17 and do kickboxing :feelshah:

• +1

View attachment 1423435
View attachment 1423436
Doesn't even look like bad genetics lol. Why do you consider that bad genetics ?

It was like half a year since he started, not before, he was literally a stick
oh well still decent I guess

• +1
Intensive swimming, pullover exercise and pull ups would definetely help

we are in 2021 and there is still someone claiming that swimming or dumbell pullovers enlarge the ribcage, even in adults

there is no way to reshape this bone structure, my dear

Swimmers you see in TV in olympic games have super wide ribcage and clavicles because in order to become pro and reache those competitions it is required to be born with elite genetics (big lungs, long limbs, etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
we are in 2021 and there is still someone claiming that swimming or dumbell pullovers enlarge the ribcage, even in adults

View attachment 1423657

there is no way to reshape this bone structure, my dear

Swimmers you see in TV in olympic games have super wide ribcage and clavicles because elite genetics (big lungs, long limbs, etc) are required to become pro and reach those competitions

View attachment 1423659
It's not reshape bone structure, it's increases lungs capacity, so lungs have to increase in size and it pushes the ribcage out, so it appear to be bigger

I've seen a study which shows that swimmers have like 20% bigger lungs than other, not because, muh genes, but because their body adapts.

Every armwrestler and tennis player have one hand slightly bigger, not because genes, dude

• +1
I've seen a study which shows that swimmers have like 20% bigger lungs than other, not because, muh genes, but because their body adapts.

1) as regards to lung capacity swimming is not different from other cardio activities
2) all pro swimmers started swimming in childhood. Even if their ribcage adapted to host bigger lungs, can you prove it may also happen in teens and adults, rather than children?

• +1
1) as regards to lung capacity swimming is not different from other cardio activities
2) all pro swimmers started swimming in childhood. Even if their ribcage adapted to host bigger lungs, can you prove it may also happen in teens and adults, rather than children?
I would rather try, than rot and believe every paper in the internet, especially when a lot of people declares results in the 18-25 age range

• +1