Before I go I need help downloading relevant threads I have already archived all BOTB posts

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I am going to plug this all into an AI that will have access to all top tier looksmax threads

how is that possible? how do you download a thread?
Make a thread on how to archive threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
how is that possible? how do you download a thread?
Make a thread on how to archive threads.
I will if you explain your obession with raypeat who is this guy and why do so many people here talk about him?

The ray peat diet is the closest you will get to true acession.

Read this thread I made about him and read some of the images and watch some of the youtubers I have linked. I first found out about ray peat by watching Christopher Walker and Analyse and Optimse on Youtube.

Here are some interesting videos around Peating principles
why sugar is healthy:

Why serotonin is a stress hormone (dopamine is the real happy hormone) :

Ray peat himself on why serotonin in excess is bad :

• Woah
Click on the threads I have linked for a more indepth read
Read brahimboss thread first

• Hmm...
The ray peat diet is the closest you will get to true acession.

Read this thread I made about him and read some of the images and watch some of the youtubers I have linked. I first found out about ray peat by watching Christopher Walker and Analyse and Optimse on Youtube.

Here are some interesting videos around Peating principles
why sugar is healthy:

Why serotonin is a stress hormone (dopamine is the real happy hormone) :

Ray peat himself on why serotonin in excess is bad :

I always thought this was a meme? I will look into it I think diet is mostly cope unless you eat like an American Japanese diet seems ideal

Click on the threads I have linked for a more indepth read
Read brahimboss thread first

These days I just try to eat a japanese diet with more fat and protein

I always thought this was a meme? I will look into it I think diet is mostly cope unless you eat like an American Japanese diet seems ideal
Ray peat debunks that.

This video debunks the Japanese diet is ideal meme :

These days I just try to eat a japanese diet with more fat and protein
You are harming your metabolic rate and thyroid by not consuming enough sugars from fruits, honey, fruit juice, coco cola ect.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Dont eat junk food just because I said that.

get suagar from fruits, honey, fruit juice, coco cola ect.

• Hmm...
no. watch the videos I linked. Sugar has been shown to increase the metabolic rate and improve thyroid efficiency.
I will look into this I guess I can tell your not trolling you seem serious I thought ray peat with a goof or joke here

here is an interesting article I found about peat : https://lifegivingstore.com/ray-peat-on-vitamin-b1-thiamine/
“All of the nutritional factors that participate in mitochondrial respiration contribute to maintaining a balance between excessive excitation and protective inhibition. Riboflavin, coenzyme Q10, vitamin K, niacinamide, thiamine, and selenium are the nutrients that most directly relate to mitochondrial energy production. “
Ray Peat
“The supplements that most often help to correct diabetes-like conditions are niacinamide, thiamine, thyroid, and progesterone or pregnenolone.”
Ray Peat
Heart failure, shock, and other problems involving excess lactic acid can be treated “successfully” by poisoning glycolysis with dichloroacetic acid, reducing the production of lactic acid, increasing the oxidation of glucose, and increasing cellular ATP concentration. Thyroid, vitamin B1, biotin, etc., do the same.
Ray Peat
“Factors that lower the stress hormones, increase carbon dioxide, and help to lower the circulating free fatty acids, lactate, and ammonia, include vitamin B1 (to increase CO2 and reduce lactate), niacinamide (to reduce free fatty acids), sugar (to reduce cortisol, adrenaline, and free fatty acids), salt (to lower adrenaline), thyroid hormone (to increase CO2).”
Ray Peat
“Unfortunately, the toxin that has become standard treatment for lactic acidosis–dichloroacetic acid–is a carcinogen, and eventually produces liver damage and acidosis. But several nontoxic therapies can do the same things: Palmitate (formed from sugar under the influence of thyroid hormone, and found in coconut oil), vitamin B1, biotin, lipoic acid, carbon dioxide, thyroid, naloxone, acetazolamide, for example.”
Ray Peat
” Sometimes a B vitamin deficiency, especially B1, can cause the fog. A supplement of 10 mg. is often enough to improve focus and prevent fatigue.”
Ray Peat
Question to Ray:
Q: Do you think pure USP B vitamins, like niacinamide or b1, are safe?

A:Because of individual sensitivities, each one should be tested carefully. Allergic reactions sometimes show up within a few minutes of contacting your mouth, other times it takes a couple of days to see a bad reaction. The worst one is B2, folic acid is next for allergies. B1, pantothenic acid, niacinamide and B6 are pretty safe.
Ray Peat via email

coco cola like the drink?
Yes, Get Mexican coco cola or classic coke as it contains real sugar and not HFCS. The coca leaf and seeds are valuable anti inflammatory agents.

"The coca leaf and cola seed extracts are valuable antiinflammatories.” —Ray Peat

• Hmm...
Yes, Get Mexican coco cola or classic coke as it contains real sugar and not HFCS. The coca leaf and seeds are valuable anti inflammatory agents.
This all seems like a good way to rot your teeth

Just take good care of your teeth and drink through a straw if you are concerned. Don't overdose on soft drinks though.

Coco Cola
- Increases blood Co2 (which improves thyroid and many more things)
- Very pro metabolic due to the sugar and caffeine.
- There are two rat studies that show that rats did not gain weight when drinking real coco cola even when they consume 400% more calories (don't consume excessive cola, 2-3L, just because of this study, however you can have some cola without any guilt if you want some.)
- The coco cola leaf and beans lower serotonin. (which is good in a peat perspective)
- Also gave rats bigger testicles in a rat study.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Why are you leaving

• +1