Before I got in this site I was depressed but now I see my privilege.

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I'm a 5'5 borderline turbo manlet. But luckily I have a nice 6.5 face. I'm a virgin and girls don't see me as a guy that they would even consider for fucking or dating. But at least they are not disgusted by me, they love me as friend, I'm very popular in my school, I have lots of girl friends, but of course I'm deep in the friend zone and they fuck chad on the side. I always took it for granted though that women have always treated me nicely and hugged me in parties and what not. I was always frustrated that they weren't sexually attracted to me so I never stopped to think that it could be much worse. People here and on other forums share their stories about women avoiding all contact with them and being annoyed with their sheer presence and not letting them even touch them. I now realise my privilege for being liked and respected by women, even if not desired sexually. In my school I was the mascot, so I spent a lot of time with the cheerleaders, often I helped them to do stunts (human pyramids) and I got to touch them on the ass a few times, they didn't mind, it was just part of the stunt. Once when I got in a fight with a bitchy cheerleader I pushed her very slightly away from me and called her a bitch. She blew up over it, she went to the principal and said I punched her and exaggerated her side of the story to oblivion, I was gonna get in serious trouble but all of the other cheerleaders sided with me and defended me over the bitchy girl. One of the stacies in the team said: we're all on your side [my name], because we like you more than her and we know she's lying. Even though I knew she has a chad boyfriend and would never let me fuck her, she'd still fully support me and hug me when I was in trouble, they truly cared about me, that filled me with a wave of lifefuel. Face is what makes someone charismatic, but without height it's still very hard to get laid. But honestly I prefer being a cute faced turbo manlet than a tall ogre.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Not one word.
Where is the tldr?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1089 and dogtown
how big is it

Only read first 4 or 5 lines

Based on this,

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, kobecel and Deleted member 1560
Not a single word. XD

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Post face also how old are you?

K, now leave again

I'm a 5'5 borderline turbo manlet. But luckily I have a nice 6.5 face. I'm a virgin and girls don't see me as a guy that they would even consider for fucking or dating. But at least they are not disgusted by me, they love me as friend, I'm very popular in my school, I have lots of girl friends, but of course I'm deep in the friend zone and they fuck chad on the side. I always took it for granted though that women have always treated me nicely and hugged me in parties and what not. I was always frustrated that they weren't sexually attracted to me so I never stopped to think that it could be much worse. People here and on other forums share their stories about women avoiding all contact with them and being annoyed with their sheer presence and not letting them even touch them. I now realise my privilege for being liked and respected by women, even if not desired sexually. In my school I was the mascot, so I spent a lot of time with the cheerleaders, often I helped them to do stunts (human pyramids) and I got to touch them on the ass a few times, they didn't mind, it was just part of the stunt. Once when I got in a fight with a bitchy cheerleader I pushed her very slightly away from me and called her a bitch. She blew up over it, she went to the principal and said I punched her and exaggerated her side of the story to oblivion, I was gonna get in serious trouble but all of the other cheerleaders sided with me and defended me over the bitchy girl. One of the stacies in the team said: we're all on your side [my name], because we like you more than her and we know she's lying. Even though I knew she has a chad boyfriend and would never let me fuck her, she'd still fully support me and hug me when I was in trouble, they truly cared about me, that filled me with a wave of lifefuel. Face is what makes someone charismatic, but without height it's still very hard to get laid. But honestly I prefer being a cute faced turbo manlet than a tall ogre.
Relatable

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance
Post face or you gay

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel