Before speaking to foids at phone always smoke while speaking QUICK VOICEMAXX

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I“ve been told wow your voice is so sexy“ sorry for brag yes just smoke while you speak
Voice is legit guys
It makes them wet no doubt

Last edited:
Gl face makes them wet

also be sure to smoke for cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis and increased risks of tuberculosis, certain eye diseases, and problems of the immune system, including rheumatoid arthritis.
oh but don't worry! it's a fucking voicemaxx!

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Bishop, Ocelot and 3 others
also be sure to smoke for cancer, heart disease, stroke, lung diseases, diabetes, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis and increased risks of tuberculosis, certain eye diseases, and problems of the immune system, including rheumatoid arthritis.
oh but don't worry! it's a fucking voicemaxx!
This and voicemaxxing is bullshit cope anyways

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 6488
Early morning voice mogs all other voices i can make, even my family seems more interested in what I am sayng

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Early morning voice mogs all other voices i can make, even my family seems more interested in what I am sayng
Thats true

I“ve been told wow your voice is so sexy“ sorry for brag yes just smoke while you speak
Voice is legit guys
It makes them wet no doubt
Just age your face faster while killing yourself slowly theory. (still probably won't get any pussy too)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and l0st@sea
You can just drop your voice can't you? I spent my whole voice talking at a high octave and then just learnt to drop it