Begginer tips

iblame_eriksen

iblame_eriksen

Iron
Im 14 and new to this. What are the best softmaxxing tips you can give me as a beginner?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
dont obsess over looks, eat clean, play sports and go gym, build a good social circle, read books, choose a good career

• +1
Reactions: dancs, noodlelover and shizuku11111
You're 14 years old, bro. Go hang out with girls. Don't worry about your looks. Go to the gym and study. Don't get depressed about your looks at this age. I wish I could go back to your age. Just enjoy it.

You are in puberty, eat carefully, stay away from cigarettes and alcohol, create and follow a good sleep and nutrition routine. What I said will support facial bone development and many other things, when the development is complete, you will have a better than average appearance.

You're 14 years old, bro. Go hang out with girls. Don't worry about your looks. Go to the gym and study. Don't get depressed about your looks at this age. I wish I could go back to your age. Just enjoy it.

You are in puberty, eat carefully, stay away from cigarettes and alcohol, create and follow a good sleep and nutrition routine. What I said will support facial bone development and many other things, when the development is complete, you will have a better than average appearance.
Ok thanks

if anything focus on your posture. it's nearly impossible to correct bad posture when you're older