Beginning acension

rowannr

rowannr

🇷🇺 🇬🇷 🇪🇸
through feedback I realised that I am at a bad spot w a mtn pretty boy look (somewhat due to my age, I’m only abt 2 years into puberty) that only appeals to jb, and that you all were right. I started hard mewing, bonesmashing my brown one, jaw, chin, and cheekbones, using caffeine and vitamin c cream to reduce eyebags, and am fixing my eyebrows + squintmaxxing to get as close to hunter eyes as possible, any more feedback or advice on how I can max my psl would be very appreciated. I will update in 3-6 months w a progress pic.this is me rn
54BB40B2 7D72 4CFC 8FA4 2EFAF8B6C0B1

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, midlatinocel and Arditi
U probably only need upper eyelid filler, eyebrow lowering, squinting and ur set..

• +1
Reactions: lyricism
U probably only need upper eyelid filler, eyebrow lowering, squinting and ur set..
I don’t want to get any cosmetic surgery done, I’m only 15 so I imagine my eye area will improve through puberty combined w hard mewing and bonesmashing. Do you think that I can achieve a similar effect to the surgeries you listed within a few years?

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
through feedback I realised that I am at a bad spot w a mtn pretty boy look (somewhat due to my age, I’m only abt 2 years into puberty) that only appeals to jb, and that you all were right. I started hard mewing, bonesmashing my brown one, jaw, chin, and cheekbones, using caffeine and vitamin c cream to reduce eyebags, and am fixing my eyebrows + squintmaxxing to get as close to hunter eyes as possible, any more feedback or advice on how I can max my psl would be very appreciated. I will update in 3-6 months w a progress pic.this is me rnView attachment 2345405
Mtn

looks pretty good, i wish so much i could go back to my 15 tbh, instead of getting worried about softmaxxing just care about having ideal hormonal levels to puberty. Sun+exercise+diet

• +1
Reactions: lyricism
Bone smashing and mewing is misty cope better rely on money maxx to surgery maxx

through feedback I realised that I am at a bad spot w a mtn pretty boy look (somewhat due to my age, I’m only abt 2 years into puberty) that only appeals to jb, and that you all were right. I started hard mewing, bonesmashing my brown one, jaw, chin, and cheekbones, using caffeine and vitamin c cream to reduce eyebags, and am fixing my eyebrows + squintmaxxing to get as close to hunter eyes as possible, any more feedback or advice on how I can max my psl would be very appreciated. I will update in 3-6 months w a progress pic.this is me rnView attachment 2345405
your upper eyelid exposure could be the angle when you took this pic, but everything else is proportional; good looks

Bone smashing and mewing is misty cope better rely on money maxx to surgery maxx
Puberty + bonesmashing and mewing + praying to gandy will def help. Not cope

I don’t want to get any cosmetic surgery done, I’m only 15 so I imagine my eye area will improve through puberty combined w hard mewing and bonesmashing. Do you think that I can achieve a similar effect to the surgeries you listed within a few years?
Bonesmashing isn't real, there's no need to do that to your face. Your eyelid exposure will become better as you age, especially with Testosterone increase. Don't get any surgeries your face is above normal.

Bonesmashing isn't real, there's no need to do that to your face. Your eyelid exposure will become better as you age, especially with Testosterone increase. Don't get any surgeries your face is above normal.
I’ve read that it can create tough scar tissue that is aesthetically similar to bone growth, I figure might as well try and if I see adverse reactions then stop

I’ve read that it can create tough scar tissue that is aesthetically similar to bone growth, I figure might as well try and if I see adverse reactions then stop
Similarity does not imply results. Adverse reactions may not even be shown until they are irreversible; this is why you should not rely on reactions or side-effects because if you are unaware of them, they still exist.

MY BOY

filterfraud