• Complete Freeze Up / No Idea what im doing

• Poser / Flexer

• Clam / Composed

• Try Hard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sizzurp

Sizzurp

What is your Method.

How do you act around girls, Or a girl you like.

Post below, How you act. if the option is not there

Ultra autistic. Even more autistic than usual.

I find it easier to chill out and relax around guys tbh. There’s not as much pressure and guys are just easier to talk to.

Normal + a bit nervous if there're a lot of women around. But I do well normally in one-on-one interactions.

I make them uncomfortable to the point that even I become uncomfortable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Nibba
КебабШеф

@Mewcel what does this mean

It depends. I'm nervous at first but I become more confident the longer I speak to them.

Sound pua bullishit but for type of my face i think preetyboy is the best choice

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Sound pua bullishit but for type of my face i think preetyboy is the best choice
654.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Autist
i just act sperglike aka myself. doesn;t seem to make a difference

Yeah perhaps so, Girls kinda do the same with the IOI's they act a certain way to get some attention ie: stick their chest out, play with hair ect. Guys kinda do it in a certain way aswell, they might pose up to get some attention act more masculine around them or make them laugh etc allot of guys do this and they dont know it, In some cases guys do this when they are being intimidated by a other guy if he is with his girl, might grab her hand if the girl is also showing interested to the other guy. they try to be more masculine or dominant.

Flexer but not in a poser way, more in a "I have to get this girl's attention" way

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Usually not even in conversations with them, but as with most people I talk to, I say what needs to be said and nothing more. I'm more nervous with foids than men, but not to the degree where it really shows. Overall perfunctory and distant.

Bad boy behaviour or death

Is she hot?

It depends on the girl.
If she's smart and gets my humor, I neg her to the point she feels insulted.
If I don't know the girl well I'm awkward and try to avoid offending her.

I'm never a try hard fortunately.
I make a girl feel as if I don't want her at all.

i behave as if they don't exist

8481b842c2039173c6639da11cefc663

I just run out of things to say and the conversation always dies.

I was arrogant towards girls before,i guess i could sense their inferiority since middle school,they were really stupid,But i was shy af around my oneitis,that bitch is my nemesis :rage:,had no problems with other girls.

I was arrogant towards girls before,i guess i could sense their inferiority since middle school,they were really stupid,But i was shy af around my oneitis,that bitch is my nemesis :rage:,had no problems with other girls.

Hmm very interesting, I did make this poll to cage how most guys handle girls, didnt really expect the votes to go more towards ''nervous or i dont know what im doing'', Most guys struggle to show interest properly, Now by nature guys are not more superior when it comes to emotions and body language girls master that at a young age, Guys are very simple i did some study's on this and tested it out in the real world how girls react under certain circumstances, and indeed its very subtle and if the guy doesn't pick it up its his lose, You need to be tuned in the right frequency to see these signals. But since guys dont have the bonding chemical as much which girls have in abundance its weird most guys are more in their feelings when it comes to seeing a girl they like. I yet have to discover why this is.