Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12218, savagetaysh and 4 others
zyzz without the body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and lutte
Idc if you want to lol. Let @MakinItHappen host it 😂😂

No.. I can host it.... just send your pic in PM..... and I will put them... he will just take my shittiest pictures of mine and call it a day.

No.. I can host it.... just send your pic in PM..... and I will put them... he will just take my shittiest pictures of mine and call it a day.
True but I feel like when he hosts them more people vote and Interact lmao

True but I feel like when he hosts them more people vote and Interact lmao

Okay but you need ask him first.. I can send my pic for you tomorrow and send those pictures to him.... He hates me... We have zero communication. ..

Ok I’ll message him Okay but you need ask him first.. I can send my pic for you tomorrow and send those pictures to him.... He hates me... We have zero communication. ..
Okay but you need ask him first.. I can send my pic for you tomorrow and send those pictures to him.... He hates me... We have zero communication. ..

Ok I’ll message him Okay but you need ask him first.. I can send my pic for you tomorrow and send those pictures to him.... He hates me... We have zero communication. ..

If he does not accept.. Ask from Introvertednarc if he can host.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Can’t believe that girl you asked out had the audacity to reject you tbh. You mogged her into another stratosphere.

• Hmm...
Who?
Can’t believe that girl you asked out had the audacity to reject you tbh. You mogged her into another stratosphere.

@ColdLightskin @Beetleking88 guys Make the mog battle

• Woah
guess what?
Didnt read?

Well, her pics werent that flattering, irl i find her better, and also these pics are frauded as the title say.
Idk anyway, i guess she has her good reasons, maybe she has another better looking guys, or i acted really awkward in the past (we know each other since time)..

Idk, i dont care anymore. I have to ascend

Zero harmony.
Not true.
It is my nose that ruins everything in those pics. The tip is too big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I can't imagine how horrible your eye area and lips must be if you think he's above HTN.
I think what prevents him from being Chadlite+ is short face syndrome (?), hence the compressed lip sealing and the resulting odd lip shape. Eye area is average and doesn't do him any favours either. Fixing short face syndrome would make him Chadlite imo and maybe even Chad with some eye area work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I think what prevents him from being Chadlite+ is short face syndrome (?), hence the compressed lip sealing and the resulting odd lip shape. Eye area is average and doesn't do him any favours either. Fixing short face syndrome would make him Chadlite imo and maybe even Chad with some eye area work.
yeah, the problem is that i don't think i will look that better fixing the jaw, also i'm afraid to look uncanny like that dude who did bimax, with a longer face.

Eyes are already another level if i can make them better.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
I can't imagine how horrible your eye area and lips must be if you think he's above HTN.
Chill dude, did i shit on your breakfast or something?

I wanted to go to the date like this (it was a walking)

But then i put on a black leather jacket instead, all efforts wasted

bump this