Being 4/10 and masculine

mesocephalicmogger

mesocephalicmogger

Master
Hello, I am here with a new Thread. Today I want to tell you about a tragicomic event I experienced. One day, we went to the shopping mall with my friend, we sat and wandered around, whatever, we decided to go to an entertainment venue. First of all, I would like you to know that my friend has only shaved his beard, he is a 4/10 type, but his testosterone is high, I understand this from his experiences, his walk, his behavior, etc. He had been through hard times in his past, Lover, Family issues, etc. I am not sure about his height of 1.83, he weighs between 83-87. According to what I measured, my type is 8/10, my height is 1.80 and my weight is 80. Now, when we went to the entertainment venue, we noticed that most of the girls were working. I was also looking for a girlfriend, he knew this, but he had a girlfriend. According to my observations, most of the girls were looking at my friend, In fact, at one point my friend could not fasten his belt in the machine, the girl who worked came and helped and said "You are very fit too". My friend didn't have that much muscle in his body, just his shoulders were a little broad. What should we make of this situation? My personal opinion is, yes, type is important and will be. However, in our country, the fact that body and career are so much emphasized can be nothing more than the melting away of genetics that can be called good. I am curious about your thoughts, please write in the comments. Trolls should close the page now.

• JFL
Reactions: BugraSA, frame265, MogEater and 1 other person
Yes im looks like young chico

• JFL
Reactions: spdxer
Bro said tragicomic

Maybe your friend looks good lol u should cockblock him and tell the girls how hes a 4/10 subhuman

Stolen thread

• JFL
Reactions: menas
Yes im looks like young chico
A2282D50 A6BA 448D 9A52 2EBDE4844C9F