Being <5'6 is really the ultimate death sentence for a man (mega blackpill)

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
at 5'10 it already gets progressively worse the further you down you go, but once you get to that 5'5 range, that's really where the game becomes almost impossible to beat.

you can have everything else on point but that one number will almost always destroy your efforts in one blow. it's brutal.

exceptions to the rule, but I'm seriously thankful for every mm of height. doesn't mean I wouldn't choose to be an inch taller if I was granted a wish, but still.

I double dare any entitled foid to spend just one day in the shoes of a legit manlet and complain about being a woman ever again.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Lolcel, Slayercel and 23 others
At 5'6 it's OVERRR

read in FaceAndLMS accent

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: magnificentcel, Copeful, Deleted member 12218 and 4 others
i honestly perceive 5'10 guys as manlets despite only being 6'1, how come those few inches already make such a huge difference

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, OrkRetardStrength, magnificentcel and 6 others
In the west, yeah it’s probably over

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and WadlowMaxxing
In the west, yeah it’s probably over
Not even East is safe bhai. Chinkland perceives anything under 5'11 (1.8m) is short (since most guys which are more like 5'9 on average in Beijing for example, heightfraud to 5'11 all the time)

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
5'6...honestly. You're done unless you have top tier looks, and even then women with heels at parties will pass over you. Minimum 5'8 at least.

If you're 5'8, and can wear boots to appear 5'9 you're good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, metagross, Norwooder and 1 other person
midgets are low smv is the ultimate blackpill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Adriana Lima
at 5'10 it already gets progressively worse the further you down you go, but once you get to that 5'5 range, that's really where the game becomes almost impossible to beat.

you can have everything else on point but that one number will almost always destroy your efforts in one blow. it's brutal.

exceptions to the rule, but I'm seriously thankful for every mm of height. doesn't mean I wouldn't choose to be an inch taller if I was granted a wish, but still.

I double dare any entitled foid to spend just one day in the shoes of a legit manlet and complain about being a woman ever again.
uhhhhh bro at least you can still go out for a walk a night?????

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Zradrad and EverythingMattersCel
5'6...honestly. You're done unless you have top tier looks, and even then women with heels at parties will pass over you. Minimum 5'8 at least.

yep I'm 5'8 and only wear shoes that have decently thick soles and sneak in 1cm insoles

difference is huge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
It's true. Being tall is what keeps some of us with other deformities alive.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8028, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
I'm like 178 cm but its rounded up. I don't even care anymore. Lot's of slayers at 5'10-5'11

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, magnificentcel, Apeiron and 2 others
I'm just at the edge.

im 5ft11 and i feel like a giga manlet tbh and im not even in a very tall country just average

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
if i was 5'9 i would get a gf 3 psl fat or not i really dont care
my height is keeping me back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
being under 5'8 is already over tier imo

Come on who can pull off 5'6, 5'7 other than seriously good looking guys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, magnificentcel, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and MansNotHot
Would you take a diffuse thinning NW4 hair to be 6 foot/ 6 foot 1?
Thats a tough choice
since childhood being small bothered me
idk i feel like a baldie 6 foot me has a way better chance of getting laid so yeah probably

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
water, under 5'8 "it gets hard and normies will see you as short

5'5" 8/10 <<<< 6'3" 5/10
5'9"/5'10" 7-8/10 >>>>> 6'3" 5/10

My Opinion: After 5'8", every mm of bone in your face is more important than every cm of bone in your legs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 11604, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Look at this 5 feet manlet. I found this yesterday. Just amazing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, court monarch777, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others

Yeh legit,
Unless you are a VERY handsome manlet you will be thrown down the drain without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
I think 5'5" is still passable, below that is over

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, SOS-Sonic and Kenickie
being under 5'8 is already over tier imo

Come on who can pull off 5'6, 5'7 other than seriously good looking guys
I think op is making a point that absolutely no one can pull of being 5'5

• +1
<5’5”. I’m not sure face can save. But at 5’6”. I can vouch that face still saves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
If I was a mm shorter I'd kms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9090, Zradrad and 2 others

I double dare any entitled foid to spend just one day in the shoes of a legit manlet and complain about being a woman ever agai

being short and small is a death sentence and a failo that cant be fixed

that's insane. WTF? That girl is an easy 7-8. this looks like it breaks the heightpill right here

• +1

That dude is very extravert and high self esteem maxxed. Outliers levels.

Mirin.

I don't think, one can learn that. Either developed such as child already. Or not.

• +1

if you're below 6'1 its over tbh

Even if you look perfectly; perfect facial aesthetics, let's say PSL of 6+, you will still be mogged by taller men.
Chances are that girls won't even see your face, because they just look above your head quite literally.

I am happy that ım 1.91

Below 5'9 is over

He also has leporine lip, how the fuck is she his gf? He has the arms of a 12 year old kid.

Last edited:
  • +1
face

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Yeh legit,
Unless you are a VERY handsome manlet you will be thrown down the drain without a doubt
There’s a guy who lives in my hood who looks like a young Travis Fimmel with long hair. He has a legit 7+ PSL face. And he’s around 5’7.
I wonder how he’s done with women. One of the most GL faces I’ve seen IRL

I don't think, one can learn that. Either developed such as child already. Or not

You absolutely can, but most guys are too scared to throw themselves into the fire.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
You absolutely can, but most guys are too scared to throw themselves into the fire.
need self-esteem. self-confidence levels. That is set already by age 10 orso. So, I think there is limited room, some room but also limited.

need self-esteem. self-confidence levels. That is set already by age 10 orso. So, I think there is limited room, some room but also limited.
Wrong. You gain that confidence by throwing yourself in it until you no longer fear rejection. It’s obvious you need a redpill more than a blackpill.

• +1

Shit Frame is far worse

Wrong. You gain that confidence by throwing yourself in it until you no longer fear rejection. It’s obvious you need a redpill more than a blackpill.
dude, dont give me advice based on no info about me. I have 500+; maybe 1000+ random chatups under my belt.

I do recall. some people with not good confidence/self-esteem base levels. really go down alot in how they feel about themselfes, because of alot of rejections.
So, imo, it's not 1 size fitts all. That everyone can handle mass numbers agme appraoch, and mass rejections.
Some can handle, and some can't. I guess based on their prsychlogical and self esteem base; build up.

Shit Frame is far worse
Its not, stop coping. Frame can be improved in over 90% of the cases, even if it takes 5 years of constant gymceling and very disciplined diet, maybe even roiding on top of all that- pretty much everyone will be able to get a good frame.

Height however- there are no uninvasive methods to gain height.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Every time. I can see tallfags from miles
Nah,I'm like 5"10.5 barefoot on a good day. Everyguy I see taller than me looks huge and every guy i see shorter than me I register as gigamanlet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and magnificentcel