Being 6/10 would solve all of my problems

L

lepo2317

Mistral
Looking decent, so about top 20% would literally solve all of my problems. I make decent money, I don't need LTRs, I don't want kids, I don't want to spend money travelling, I don't need fancy apartments, I just want to look decent and fuck decent tinder sluts but it is too much too ask. I'm softmaxxed, gymmaxxed, hairstylemaxxed all fucking maxxed and I'm getting mogged by manlets with decent faces who never trained. Over for me, I have no failos on my face, just born boneless LTN, over fuck this shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Lonenely sigma and Mosh12
Get surgery

Get surgery
As I said, I don't have failos. The only thing which would boost my face would be implants and I don't want to look like doll. Over man, so over.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
As I said, I don't have failos. The only thing which would boost my face would be implants and I don't want to look like doll. Over man, so over.
That’s what I meant. Get a jaw or chin implant and see what happens
What’s your body fat?

That’s what I meant. Get a jaw or chin implant and see what happens
What’s your body fat?
12-15%, I've been at sub 10% but it doesn't change the way girls react to me and I don't like to sit on fucking 2.5k kcal like an auschwitz prisoner.

No failos, no halos. Just like me. I feel like I wish I had failos then I can just cope in peace. But I feel like I'm on the edge but never good enough. My whole life is just being blueballed.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: manletcel and lepo2317