Being 6’4 and 6 psl is 1000 times more valuable than 100 years of harvard education

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
It is. And some people just have it naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, BoneDensity, 5.5psl and 7 others
Water, man.
This should be something obvious since all education is worthless. You study some man-made artificial "knowledge" that doesn't exist genetically so it's not a part of you (so it can't add any value to you), while your body is literally you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 23324 and 5 others
It is. And some people just have it naturally

Slayer of Pringles

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, HarrierDuBois, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
I thought of something similar like all university study and career building is just a cope

You could be GL bricklayer who goes to the pub with his coworkers after work to hang out and goes clubbing or parties to pick up girls a few times a week and he would probably be much happier than an incel software engineer from a top university

Even if mr incel builds a successful career (whatever that means) what does it earn him, he still has like no respect from other men and women find him repulsive. Really successful, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 23324 and 4 others
Of course, most Harvard graduates become upper class rich wageslaves with no free time
The money is quite literally the sole privilege you are getting, your time is still being poured down the drain and you are still affected by hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, 5.5psl, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
I thought of something similar like all university study and career building is just a cope

You could be GL bricklayer who goes to the pub with his coworkers after work to hang out and goes clubbing or parties to pick up girls a few times a week and he would probably be much happier than an incel software engineer from a top university

Even if mr incel builds a successful career (whatever that means) what does it earn him, he still has like no respect from other men and women find him repulsive. Really successful, right?
Surprisingly enough some people embrace different concepts of success, even if slaying lots of hot foids is one factor that strongly distinguishes the successful from the losers
Being some wagecuck software engineer is good for your wallet and portfolio but getting laid? Not even in a million years, if anything it's a failo.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, chadcel; and AsGoodAsItGets
Of course, most Harvard graduates become upper class rich wageslaves with no free time
The money is quite literally the sole privilege you are getting, your time is still being poured down the drain and you are still affected by hypergamy
this is very true, I know a lawyer boy who earns good $$$ but his dates with women are very limited because he is 1.65 (5'5) despite being normie ht in the face, while I know a normie 6'0 waiter who he dates a different girl every week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and forevermirin
this is very true, I know a lawyer boy who earns good $$$ but his dates with women are very limited because he is 1.65 (5'5) despite being normie ht in the face, while I know a normie 6'0 waiter who he dates a different girl every week
who do you think will have a better life age 40 onwards?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, AsGoodAsItGets and GandyIsNormie
Surprisingly enough some people embrace different concepts of success, even if slaying lots of hot foids is one factor that strongly distinguishes the successful from the losers
Being some wagecuck software engineer is good for your wallet and portfolio but getting laid? Not even in a million years, if anything it's a failo.
as long as you are normie and taller +5'8 you can get becky without problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, HerpDerpson and St.TikTokcel
Go to a school like this.. this is completely true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 30037
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and forevermirin
Life is full of surprises.....
ofc but on average .. education -> money -> status -> stable family (hopefully) -> enough money to keep thing together and enjoy life until your death.
theres men living their best lives at 50+ and those who cant stop reminiscing about the good ol days when they used to get so many bitches

• +1
Reactions: Senssei, HarrierDuBois, blackckatt and 1 other person
ofc but on average .. education -> money -> status -> stable family (hopefully) -> enough money to keep thing together and enjoy life until your death.
theres men living their best lives at 50+ and those who cant stop reminiscing about the good ol days when they used to get so many bitches

My biggest fear :(

Water, man.
This should be something obvious since all education is worthless. You study some man-made artificial "knowledge" that doesn't exist genetically so it's not a part of you (so it can't add any value to you), while your body is literally you.
Based. People coping with man made stuff like money or cars lol it's about fucking GENETICS the richest people in the world would trade everything they have to look like a PSL God

Maybe if those rich guys got bitches when they were young they would reminisce too, they just have nothing to compare with

Brutal. Are they all sub tier normies below 6 foot?
I go to a top uni in my country and it should be called incelversity, just walking around campus is enough to make me feel depressed for the subhumans I see. Not in a way that's offensive, I just feel pity for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I go to a top uni in my country and it should be called incelversity, just walking around campus is enough to make me feel depressed for the subhumans I see. Not in a way that's offensive, I just feel pity for them.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

who do you think will have a better life age 40 onwards?
Chad bricklayer ofc

He'll settle down with a beautiful wife and start a family while Mr. Incel will be the "lucky guy" stepping up to take care of becky and her kids.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Chad bricklayer ofc

He'll settle down with a beautiful wife and start a family while Mr. Incel will be the "lucky guy" stepping up to take care of becky and her kids.
If he's lucky he might take care of Chad bricklayer's kids from when Chad was pumping as much seed as possible and wasn't ready to settle down yet

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity