Being a 15-25 yo normie in school - college Is more valuable than being an older htn +

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
There Is some things that cannot be bought with looks or Money. The feeling of having new experiences for the First time, playing with your Friends Who have no strict schedule as well, the parties, your First love, your First slay, your First line of coke, your First time you got drunk, the first time you attended an university lesson, not having to worry about career, bills, attorneys, doctors. That glowing magic that surrounds you, that feeling of being the main character. There Is nothing more valuable than youth in this life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Bomber517, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
There Is some things that cannot be bought with looks or Money. The feeling of having new experiences for the First time, playing with your Friends Who have no strict schedule as well, the parties, your First love, your First slay, your First line of coke, your First time you got drunk, the first time you attended an university lesson, not having to worry about career, bills, attorneys, doctors. That glowing magic that surrounds you, that feeling of being the main character. There Is nothing more valuable than youth in this life.
It's true but when that fades you feel empty. I'm speaking for myself.

Regarding women and social life, college mogs. You lack real independence and your scope is still very narrow, but you don't really need it. My last blissful "I've made it" moments where there.

Then real adulthood happens and you will probably have a decent/normal salary but your scopes will open to the adult world. Money, status, the rat race, power... all these elements that were foreign before will start to appear. Maybe you want a family life and be normal, that's fine, but maybe you just want to reach the biggest (and emptiest) of glories: women, money, experiences...

Life lacks real meaning, it's empty. You have to come to terms and understand that. You have to decide what you want of it. Maybe you want women, money, power, to feel superior. I miss the validation I got in college, I literally felt like the slayer of campus, probably I was in the top 10. Validation is one hell of a drug, but I understand that I won't be able to replicate that, I'm getting older and looks won't last forever. Then the next cope is trying to get life changing money and be able to get our of the rat race and experience life on my own terms. I understand @Amnesia perfectly, he wants to remain young forever, trying to fuck young women and JBs is trying to be inmortal, to keep being a 21yo kid.

I want the same, because I understand that life has no real meaning I want to experience the whole world, but my world is no longer a pond, like it was in college. Now if I want to replicate those experiences freely I need real money, to be able to expand. This is the real meaning of money and how it will improve your life. Freedom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, the BULL and 2 others
Regarding women and social life, college mogs. You lack real independence and your scope is still very narrow, but you don't really need it. My last blissful "I've made it" moments where there.

Then real adulthood happens and you will probably have a decent/normal salary but your scopes will open to the adult world. Money, status, the rat race, power... all these elements that were foreign before will start to appear. Maybe you want a family life and be normal, that's fine, but maybe you just want to reach the biggest (and emptiest) of glories: women, money, experiences...
Everything Just feels dull anyway. You already had the best experiences of your Life and know all the feelings in the world, feeling you won't be able to taste anymore the same because of being experienced, being the same old stuff on repeat, every conversation you have, every girl you slay, every drug you do, is a deja vu of something that already happened in your Life. You slowly turn into an empty being and that's It, the magic Is over.

It's true but when that fades you feel empty. I'm speaking for myself.
Life Is Just extremely cruel and unnecessarely long. Like a good 3/4 of your Life Is Just a boring filler that no One wants to Watch.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkeningstar
Everything Just feels dull anyway. You already had the best experiences of your Life and know all the feelings in the world, feeling you won't be able to taste anymore the same because of being experienced, being the same old stuff on repeat, every conversation you have, every girl you slay, every drug you do, is a deja vu of something that already happened in your Life. You slowly turn into an empty being and that's It, the magic Is over.
You have to accept that. If you had a lot of money now and could travel and meet the women you wanted life would be dull too, but you would be satisfied because you would understand that life have no deeper meaning. The problem comes when you (or whoever) can't even do that because money/looks/social connections.

You don't fuck lots of women, get money and travel to get true fulfillment, you do it to experience the world. If you understand those limits you won't grow dissolutioned.

Do you think family life will bring real happiness? Maybe, maybe not. If you are this aware I doubt it. That doesn't mean you shouldn't go for that If you desire so.

Last edited:
older is more valuable if he’s rich imo

You have to accept that. If you had a lot of money now and could travel and meet the women you wanted life would be dull too, but you would be satisfied because you would understand that life have no deeper meaning. The problem comes when you (or whoever) can't even do that because money/looks/social connections.
I legit blocked a girl that wanted to date me last week. I Just had absolutely no reasons to do so. It would have been the same old conversations, the same old places, the same old feelings, at best the same old sex. Nothing that would make me feel alive. I've already experienced everything and nothing would make me feel as good as when i was in hs.

older is more valuable if he’s rich imo
No Bro Money can't buy playing and laughing with your Friends, having that fresh feeling of tasting First genuine love, the First times you got fucked up with drugs, the First time you ran away from cops, the innocence, the blissful inexperience, having 0 worries in general because even If you have Money you have to manage that, pay whatever shit you Need to pay, contact people, get involved in all the politics that surround Money, no amount of Money or looks can buy those feelings.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I legit blocked a girl that wanted to date me last week. I Just had absolutely no reasons to do so. It would have been the same old conversations, the same old places, the same old feelings, at best the same old sex. Nothing that would make me feel alive. I've already experienced everything and nothing would make me feel as good as when i was in hs.
You are still clinging to the past because you desire meaning. You need to come to terms with that first. If you have self awareness you will never be able to go back to the Matrix, you either accept it and do what you want without looking for fullfillment or you kill yourself. Myth of Sisyphus.

These insights will probably fly over 99% of people's heads here, because they are still too young or too stuck in superficial pills mentality.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back