Being a Chad does not appeal to me. My goal is to become a pretty boy.

D

Deleted member 26116

If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up!
With all due respect to Chads here and elsewhere, the pretty boy life is more appealing to me.

Having a super bony face, an intimidating jawline, a very big chin, and incredibly hollow cheeks are strong indicators of manliness, for sure, but these traits require high levels of testosterone which I unfortunately do not have. Not to mention the right genes and hormones.

I will never be a 6'3" highly masculine Chad with very sharp facial features. That is simply beyond me.

The pretty boy looks level is more achievable in my case, and more desirable, since I am attracted to teenage girls and women in their early twenties, who love pretty boys.

Don't get me wrong. Chads can attract these types of females, but who would they choose between the two: the high-trust pretty boy or the intimidating, highly masculine Chad?

Ec96d38G 400x400
8ecabbb31e98e80cf1a805701c9a58eb

A typical teenage girl would choose Vinnie Hacker over David Gandy nine times out of ten. So would a typical woman in her early twenties.

Having Chad looks level is perfect for attracting women of all kinds, but if you want to attract the younger ones, you would be better off with the pretty boy look.

Perhaps it is because my testosterone levels are not higher.

My goal is not to become this:

01c39b976ac741b3dfa94d4fa9023855
Jordan barrett 2017 editorial the daily 001

S l1600

View attachment NINTCHDBPICT000344428696.webp

But this:

3440277 3250975 sdez

View attachment VinnieHacker.webp
67e4cd65544258e2193df3ea4e0055b3

Maxresdefault

By the way, I know Francisco Lachowski is a Chad, but like Richard Ramirez and Alain Delon, he is closer to the pretty boy looks level that appeals to teenage girls and women in their early twenties I talked about earlier.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
  • NINTCHDBPICT000344428696.webp
    619.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
And, of course, I want a pretty boy face with a good body. Don't want to be weak.

defaul is pretty by due to test decline. you need steroids to be masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
With all due respect to Chads here and elsewhere, the pretty boy life is more appealing to me.

Having a super bony face, an intimidating jawline, a very big chin, and incredibly hollow cheeks are strong indicators of manliness, for sure, but these traits require high levels of testosterone which I unfortunately do not have. Not to mention the right genes and hormones.

I will never be a 6'3" highly masculine Chad with very sharp facial features. That is simply beyond me.

The pretty boy looks level is more achievable in my case, and more desirable, since I am attracted to teenage girls and women in their early twenties, who love pretty boys.

Don't get me wrong. Chads can attract these types of females, but who would they choose between the two: the high-trust pretty boy or the intimidating, highly masculine Chad?

View attachment 2232187View attachment 2232193

A typical teenage girl would choose Vinnie Hacker over David Gandy nine times out of ten. So would a typical woman in her early twenties.

Having Chad looks level is perfect for attracting women of all kinds, but if you want to attract the younger ones, you would be better off with the pretty boy look.

Perhaps it is because my testosterone levels are not higher.

My goal is not to become this:

View attachment 2232224View attachment 2232226
View attachment 2232227
View attachment 2232234

But this:

View attachment 2232213
View attachment 2232233
View attachment 2232222
View attachment 2232223

By the way, I know Francisco Lachowski is a Chad, but like Richard Ramirez and Alain Delon, he is closer to the pretty boy looks level that appeals to teenage girls and women in their early twenties I talked about earlier.
DNR + HIGH CLASS MAESTHETIC CHAD MOGS. @prettyboyy and @Prettyboy ON SUICIDE ALERT.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 26116

Users who are viewing this thread

Back