being a chad wont change anything.

noka

noka

Bronze
Let’s imagine you’re a Chad with the same lifestyle. I’m going to assume you don’t approach women at all. If a woman sees a Chad on the street, she’s not going to stop him and ask for his number, not in a million years. She’ll just keep walking and probably forget about him after a while. The only exception might be at clubs, where it’s socially acceptable for women to make the first move.

On top of that, 60% of girls who rank higher than MTB will have enough self-respect to wait for you to approach. And the better-looking the girl is, the less likely she’ll come up to you, even in a club setting.

Now, if we assume you’re living a typical “incel” lifestyle and don’t go to clubs, you still need to learn how to interact with women, Chad or not. I think some people here are way too out of touch with reality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mad34563, Ghoulish, ey88 and 3 others
Fag greycel

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and lepo2317
tales from reddit mate

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
but lifestyle is influenced by your looks, heavily.

gl guys become the school's megastars and sports heroes before they even start producing sperm. it's not a 1/1 thing, but exceptions to this are so rare they are basically a statistical anomaly

not to sound like a douchebag, but you wouldn't believe how easy it is to get a date when you look good enough, fucking anywhere. literally walking past a girl who likes you is enough to have her number and a date arranged for the weekend 30 seconds later.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
It’s been said a million times
you becoming a chad wont make any girl just break into your house to give you a head while only rotting in your room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Goth
you becoming a chad wont make any girl just break into your house to give you a head while only rotting in your room
That’s great bud, now let’s go find your meds…

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
you still need to learn how to interact with women, Chad or not.
if you're chad you can literally stab the woman with a knife and she'll still want to have sex with you
muh learn how to interact jfl
looks are law mate

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
if you're chad you can literally stab the woman with a knife and she'll still want to have sex with you
muh learn how to interact jfl
looks are law mate
yeah and stab a women you need to aproach her at first lmao, and only sub6 girls are willing to rip their skin off for you while u only looked at her

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
If you are chad, going to grocery store is enough to get woman. You are just coping hard. Stay ugly and GTFO.

If you are chad, going to grocery store is enough to get woman. You are just coping hard. Stay ugly and GTFO.
have you seen chad at grocery getting surounded by women?
and overall why so much hate just speak and ill answer lmao,stop being so insane

people will want to be your friends and will be very positive and friendly with you and you will naturally enter the social scene where you will naturally meet women

Tf are you talking about bud
people will want to be your friends and will be very positive and friendly with you and you will naturally enter the social scene where you will naturally meet women
i agree looks matter very much, but you being locked in your room wont send you girls out of nowhere you still need to atleast see them in face

i agree looks matter very much, but you being locked in your room wont send you girls out of nowhere you still need to atleast see them in face
Well if I was Chad I wouldn’t be locked in my room dude

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits and romanstock
Well if I was Chad I wouldn’t be locked in my room dude
And it's not "chadlite" we are talking it's pure chad which either way if you are in the chad category alone the confidence boost would be insane.

I would be able to walk around anywhere without pressure at all. Wouldn't even need to always be self aware about how I look in different settings.