being a doctor is the ideal job

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
jfl imagine being a neurosurgeon on top of that reeks high class + bang young nurses every night

and if you look like a chad on top of that lmao

jfl manu bora mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
lol at this fantasy 99% of doctors look like the janitor at 7/11 without their white coat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Bug, bakpaokukus and 3 others
lol at this fantasy 99% of doctors look like the janitor at 7/11 without their white coat
yeah but mogs itcels

itcel dries shit up instantly

doctor sounds high class and is useful in day to day life unlike codercels

It is the most statusmaxxed wageslaving option.
Also quite well paid to lead a comfortable life. You are literally slaving though.

Also you would be quite shit at it if you are non nt, interacting with patiens and more importantly other doctors matters a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and mayo mogger
It is the most statusmaxxed wageslaving option.
Also quite well paid to lead a comfortable life. You are literally slaving though.

Also you would be quite shit at it if you are non nt, interacting with patiens and more importantly other doctors matters a lot.
most statusmaxxed everywhere

a gl surgeon gives off batman vibes

a gl itcel literally gives off slavecel vibes.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
most statusmaxxed everywhere

a gl surgeon gives off batman vibes

a gl itcel literally gives off slavecel vibes.
I agree. If you are a good looking surgeon you don't need anything else to be percieved as statusmaxxed. But if you are a good looking itcel you have to have some cool hobbies or have some sort of edge to you to be percieved as cool.

Medical school i think is a great path for mid-high iq narcys that don't want to take risks and simply succeed in life. You grind your way through and you get out in your early-mid twenties as a general practitioner, you get paid 2-3x the average salary in your country, and everyone reacts as if you are a demigod when you are a doctor(ofc you gotta be gl and nt otherwise nobody cares).

Even being in medical school is a statusmaxx, first 2 years i wasnt even going to class but hoes i saw at the time thought i was a genius or sth because i was in medschool and obsessed with chess :LOL:.

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
jfl imagine being a neurosurgeon on top of that reeks high class + bang young nurses every night

View attachment 3262273

and if you look like a chad on top of that lmao

jfl manu bora mogs
Fantasies :lul::lul::lul: holy fuck.

No bro Nurses probably got their shit together most times and are married or in a relationship. And fucking your co-worker even if hes chad is risky. Fantasies from consuming too much media.

Fantasies :lul::lul::lul: holy fuck.

No bro Nurses probably got their shit together most times and are married or in a relationship. And fucking your co-worker even if hes chad is risky. Fantasies from consuming too much media.
damn bro i was this innocent maybe when i was 8

damn bro i was this innocent maybe when i was 8
Not only that a lot of nurses are on the older side because how long it took them studying to get there. So enjoy doing all that work for some fucking shit punani.

I've got a friend who is a doctor. He was incel but once he was in college he slayed a few girls. He got married to a foid in his class in college, has kids, easy job, great life. He won at life.