Being a good person gets you nowhere in life

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
Me for example i used to be a good Guy trying to please others and giving advice on how to deal with things but when i needed help no one was there for me conclusion IS when your a good person you get used and discarded im not insisting that you should be a bad person but know your value as a person and dont let people step over you..

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Jova, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Bad boy is fucking all this chicks

• +1
Reactions: Jova
A good person does what's good not how that good would benefit him. If you do good things in a machiavellian way where u expect that good to benefit you then you're not good you just doing good things. Obviously I'm being hyperbolic but still.

Also there's a difference between being good and weak.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Jova, LancasteR and 1 other person
A good person does what's good not how that good would benefit him. If you do good things in a machiavellian way where u expect that good to benefit you then you're not good you just doing good things. Obviously I'm being hyperbolic but still.

Also there's a difference between being good and weak.
I was a good person because i cared about others but Life taught me not to be like this once you realized the true Evil nature of humans youll soon change into something you werent ment to be..

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Nick.Harte, Jova and 2 others
Watah

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Me for example i used to be a good Guy trying to please others and giving advice on how to deal with things but when i needed help no one was there for me conclusion IS when your a good person you get used and discarded im not insisting that you should be a bad person but know your value as a person and dont let people step over you..
You are conflating being a good guy and being a nice guy. A good guy does what is right always.
A nice guy will do what he can do appease others, EVEN sometimes at the expense of what is right.

For example, he will never call out somebody/something that he sees as injust.. because he prioritises pleasing the other person over doing the right thing

A good person doesn't have to even give a shit about the other person, to still prioritise what he knows he should.

A nice guy is a weak guy
A good guy is a strong guy

A very fine line between the two

Bad boy is fucking all this chicks
A bad guy is a weak guy too.

Bad guy has confidence but is wrong.
Nice guy doesn't have confidence but is right.
Good guy has confidence and is right.

Women like the bad guy because they prioritise the confidence over how right somebody is.
However a good guy who doesn't take shit from anybody low class / ignorant, and does what he knows to be correct.. will still have that confidence in the eyes of foids (or at least the foids that are deserve worthy of respect)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22