Being a "Incel" is hip and quirky

D

Disabledcel

Larper of the year
This guy has a good point, I see more and more norms coming from 4ch@n to be involved with us.
Screenshot 2020 04 16 13 38 56 14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, AbandonShip, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Sͫ̈́̔ͦͭͪͩ́ͥͩ͏̶́͝͏̬͔̯̮͉̫͇͖͚ḥ̨̻̦̯͔͕̬̮̞ͤͩͧ̓̒̏͑̾̿̉ͧͣ̓͊̓ͦ͋ͨ̿ͅͅuͪͤ̑̐ͭͭ͊̋ͭ̉́̂͆ͤ͑ͭ̆̀҉̢͙͈̙̮͉̠t̸̨̠͎̬͖̖͎̪̟̹͉͉̗̼ͪͮͩ͒ͬ̊̎͛ͧ̉ͬ̈́̚̕͝ͅ ̶̙̮̥͖̱̖͙̦͇̦̮̆͑ͦ̓ͦ̎̓̑̾ͯ̾͂̈͆͗̈ͨͥ̚͡͡͡ͅẗ͚̫͈͖̺̞̠̱͓̫͗̉̇͋͂͛̏͛̂ͣͮͧ͝ͅḩ͎̗̦̬̟͇̖̣̮̦̗̠̟̔͋ͦ̆ͅē̸̴̜̼̞̪̠̝̟͚ͫͯ̄͋ͨͮͣ̀͟ ̸̵̽̋̎̐ͣͯ̆̓̊̇҉̺̟͙̟̪̞̺͓̥̬̜̱̝̲͡f̧͈̠͉̞͙̬͚̰͓͕̝̳̙͈͎̱̙͉́̋̔͒̽̈̅̈ͫ̃ư̧̮͔̺̮͈̹̠̝̯̞͗ͭ̽̉̽͗̚͝͡c̵̴͈̹͔̟͓̱̊̉ͦḱ̵̨̥̲͚̗̮̪͕̰͉̗̺͑ͨ̾̈́ͬ̕̕ ̷̡ͨ̏ͯͧ̐̌̉ͩ̏ͧͣ͆̑̈̎́͏̛͎̫̱̠͔̤̺u̷̥̖̩͎̝̹͕̻̻̲̦̦̘̮͇̟̫̜ͭ͗̈́̏ͨ͗̕͢͜͡ͅp̡̡͇̥̳̭̯̙͓̟̜͚̪̖͑̿̿̌ͪ̂ͪ̔͒͌̔̏͘͢͟ ̢̹͍̻̠̯̤̫͍͖̙̤͓̰̩̥͔͈̙ͧͩͭ̔ͬ̕ñ̴̄͆̋́̚͠͏͈̳̙͈̠̟̳͍͔͔̰̩̺͎͉͕ï̢̂ͮ̉̇ͧ͒ͭͥ̔̕͢͏̝̠͚̪̙͙̟̥g̨̰̜̺̰̲̰͎͔̠̣͊ͬͬ̾̏͛̋̽̿̀gͦ̿ͥͫ͑̎͐ͬ͑̈́ͭ̾ͩͤ̄̚҉̵̼͍͇̠͎͔̰̗̰̩͜ͅe̵̡̫̩̹̰̹͕͙̳̮̱̜͖̼͚̯̍͆ͦͤͫ̈͑̔̏͘͝ŗ̻̺͈̻̪̞̤̫̦͕̲̜̺̱͍̹̿̍̒͂͑͆̕͠͠

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2 and Disabledcel
Most normies are incels without knowing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 6401 and diggbicc
Sͫ̈́̔ͦͭͪͩ́ͥͩ͏̶́͝͏̬͔̯̮͉̫͇͖͚ḥ̨̻̦̯͔͕̬̮̞ͤͩͧ̓̒̏͑̾̿̉ͧͣ̓͊̓ͦ͋ͨ̿ͅͅuͪͤ̑̐ͭͭ͊̋ͭ̉́̂͆ͤ͑ͭ̆̀҉̢͙͈̙̮͉̠t̸̨̠͎̬͖̖͎̪̟̹͉͉̗̼ͪͮͩ͒ͬ̊̎͛ͧ̉ͬ̈́̚̕͝ͅ ̶̙̮̥͖̱̖͙̦͇̦̮̆͑ͦ̓ͦ̎̓̑̾ͯ̾͂̈͆͗̈ͨͥ̚͡͡͡ͅẗ͚̫͈͖̺̞̠̱͓̫͗̉̇͋͂͛̏͛̂ͣͮͧ͝ͅḩ͎̗̦̬̟͇̖̣̮̦̗̠̟̔͋ͦ̆ͅē̸̴̜̼̞̪̠̝̟͚ͫͯ̄͋ͨͮͣ̀͟ ̸̵̽̋̎̐ͣͯ̆̓̊̇҉̺̟͙̟̪̞̺͓̥̬̜̱̝̲͡f̧͈̠͉̞͙̬͚̰͓͕̝̳̙͈͎̱̙͉́̋̔͒̽̈̅̈ͫ̃ư̧̮͔̺̮͈̹̠̝̯̞͗ͭ̽̉̽͗̚͝͡c̵̴͈̹͔̟͓̱̊̉ͦḱ̵̨̥̲͚̗̮̪͕̰͉̗̺͑ͨ̾̈́ͬ̕̕ ̷̡ͨ̏ͯͧ̐̌̉ͩ̏ͧͣ͆̑̈̎́͏̛͎̫̱̠͔̤̺u̷̥̖̩͎̝̹͕̻̻̲̦̦̘̮͇̟̫̜ͭ͗̈́̏ͨ͗̕͢͜͡ͅp̡̡͇̥̳̭̯̙͓̟̜͚̪̖͑̿̿̌ͪ̂ͪ̔͒͌̔̏͘͢͟ ̢̹͍̻̠̯̤̫͍͖̙̤͓̰̩̥͔͈̙ͧͩͭ̔ͬ̕ñ̴̄͆̋́̚͠͏͈̳̙͈̠̟̳͍͔͔̰̩̺͎͉͕ï̢̂ͮ̉̇ͧ͒ͭͥ̔̕͢͏̝̠͚̪̙͙̟̥g̨̰̜̺̰̲̰͎͔̠̣͊ͬͬ̾̏͛̋̽̿̀gͦ̿ͥͫ͑̎͐ͬ͑̈́ͭ̾ͩͤ̄̚҉̵̼͍͇̠͎͔̰̗̰̩͜ͅe̵̡̫̩̹̰̹͕͙̳̮̱̜͖̼͚̯̍͆ͦͤͫ̈͑̔̏͘͝ŗ̻̺͈̻̪̞̤̫̦͕̲̜̺̱͍̹̿̍̒͂͑͆̕͠͠

Bro how do you do this? how do you type this text? Can you pls tell me? What is it called?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I’m incel bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6401
Bro how do you do this? how do you type this text? Can you pls tell me? What is it called?

look up zalgo text

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Saltner, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
So is going Acidfacing 🤪

i think that it's a bit outdated now

it was cool in 2018 from my experience,i had a lot of fun