Being a introvert is brutal

beniman

beniman

Diamond
It will never matter about how good looking i ever get. I have been rated low htn, mid htn high htn, chadlite and so on. It will never matter anyways, I will never get the relationship i hope for even if I by somehow make it to "chad" It wont matter. I have been in relationships but the only thing I got out of it was sex and making out. I try to talk with every girl I have ever been with but they dont care. Im not intresting enough to acually talk with im also to introverted. I know most of you will just laugh and say somthing like "tales from mumbai" etc or " do u think we feel bad for u jfl" and no i know you wont. It could be worse i know and im not saying I have it worse then anybody. But being a incel while being good looking should tell you somthing. And im not a manlet either i also have a good physique but it wont matter, wanna know why? Bc im fucking introverted, even when fucking drunk so dont tell me to get drunk or on drugs to learn how to be more extroverted 😂 what a fucking blessing. I will never be able to get a women that will be with me for me. I will only get a women for sex then they will leave me for a mtn that they will settle with bc hes funny and extroverted. Just take the pill, it wont ever matter how good looking you are if ur introverted and unintresting.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Sprinkles
Dnr:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark, narcissist_volcel, uglysub8male and 2 others
Introversion is a big cope

• +1
Reactions: beniman
introvert = ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, uglysub8male, beniman and 1 other person
dnr

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Dude gets sex and still somehow complains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and beniman
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: beniman and maarda
then manlet or framecel
Screenshot 20240923 210814 Instagram
Snapchat 93568820

6"3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, emeraldglass and maarda
It will never matter about how good looking i ever get. I have been rated low htn, mid htn high htn, chadlite and so on. It will never matter anyways, I will never get the relationship i hope for even if I by somehow make it to "chad" It wont matter. I have been in relationships but the only thing I got out of it was sex and making out. I try to talk with every girl I have ever been with but they dont care. Im not intresting enough to acually talk with im also to introverted. I know most of you will just laugh and say somthing like "tales from mumbai" etc or " do u think we feel bad for u jfl" and no i know you wont. It could be worse i know and im not saying I have it worse then anybody. But being a incel while being good looking should tell you somthing. And im not a manlet either i also have a good physique but it wont matter, wanna know why? Bc im fucking introverted, even when fucking drunk so dont tell me to get drunk or on drugs to learn how to be more extroverted 😂 what a fucking blessing. I will never be able to get a women that will be with me for me. I will only get a women for sex then they will leave me for a mtn that they will settle with bc hes funny and extroverted. Just take the pill, it wont ever matter how good looking you are if ur introverted and unintresting.
Look for an introverted girl, or you might just get lucky and find a girl who likes introverted guys, they do exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and beniman
chads.org

time to move on .is
Does not matter if it would have been chads.org. If looks was enough to not be an incel i wouldnt be here. We are both incels with diff problems and therefor we are here

• Hmm...
Reactions: maarda