Being a Manlet is Great!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

OMG, GUYS!!! Being 5'7" is, like, ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!! I mean, seriously, it's THE PERFECT height. I can't even!! 🙌 First off, let me tell you, being 5'7" is just spot on for blending in, not too tall to hit your head on every low door, not too short that you're always looking up to everyone! Plus, you're always at the right eye level for the majority of women, hello! Perfect for romance! 💑

Next, think about the world we live in! Society is basically BUILT for us 5'7" folks. Cars, public transport, kitchen counters, ATMs! You name it, and we fit it PERFECTLY! And don’t get me started on clothes. The fashion world is practically DESIGNED for us! 👕👖

And did I mention how being 5'7" is SOOOOO good for your health? It's the sweet spot for balancing body weight, ensuring less strain on our hearts! Better cardiovascular health, longer life. We're like, the super-humans of height!! 💪

It's like we 5'7" peeps hit the jackpot in the genetic lottery, and I'm LIVING for it! Everyone should just accept the FACT that being 5'7" is the dream height for all men, and that's the tea! 🍵👌

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Proud to be 5’3 😤