Being a mod MIGHT be CUCKED

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
I saw that they're recruiting new mods and it states that in order to be a mod you need to stay online and active for a bunch of hours policing the forum: "Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys."

So they're here basically working as if it's a job... Now, the thing is, do they get paid to do it? And if so, how much? If they get no money out of what sounds like a literal job these dudes are being cucked so hard, bro...

It can't even be that fun, like, the cortisol u must get from actually being forced to spend a set amount of time here every day surely ruins the little extra dopamine u might get from being more recognized and having some power over the other users :feelswhy:

If they get paid, though, depending on the amount this could be a very practical summer job for youngcels

So please, be explicit, mods, do y'all get paid for this or nah? And if not, do you really get that much dopamine from the moderator status?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, emo, Timmy and 9 others
Tagging some mods to shine light into this:

@owlofathena
@TechnoBoss
@coispet
@Sny

And some bluds:
@i_love_roosters @jisko32 @boss8055 @Lonenely sigma

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, nathan, owlofathena and 1 other person
@Master hire me I’m on this forum like 12 hours per day at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and BlackpillRemedy
So please, be explicit, mods, do y'all get paid for this or nah? And if not, do you really get that much dopamine from the moderator status?
We do not get paid any shekels unfortunately. I cant really speak on what its like being a mod yet fully since I have literally only being a mod for 1 day but what i can say is being a mod is a team effort. Communication and understanding is key. You dont need to spend hours here each day like some people might think. The mod status is very nice indeed cant lie about that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, BlackpillRemedy, Darkeningstar and 2 others
We do not get paid any shekels unfortunately.

The mod status is very nice indeed cant lie about that.
So this is the price of dopamine?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, vermillioncorefan, owlofathena and 1 other person
they just do it for reps ig😂

• JFL
Reactions: emo, Darkeningstar, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Blackpill remedy officially rotter

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
We do not get paid any shekels unfortunately. I cant really speak on what its like being a mod yet fully since I have literally only being a mod for 1 day but what i can say is being a mod is a team effort. Communication and understanding is key. You dont need to spend hours here each day like some people might think. The mod status is very nice indeed cant lie about that.
You and your modhood.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and BlackpillRemedy
It's only worth it if you have fucked up shit on your account or want to leave. I think you can delete your own posts. Then just ghost master after you're done.
Or be a perma rotter.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
I saw that they're recruiting new mods and it states that in order to be a mod you need to stay online and active for a bunch of hours policing the forum: "Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys."

So they're here basically working as if it's a job... Now, the thing is, do they get paid to do it? And if so, how much? If they get no money out of what sounds like a literal job these dudes are being cucked so hard, bro...

It can't even be that fun, like, the cortisol u must get from actually being forced to spend a set amount of time here every day surely ruins the little extra dopamine u might get from being more recognized and having some power over the other users :feelswhy:

If they get paid, though, depending on the amount this could be a very practical summer job for youngcels

I Would never be a mod, doing it for free is cucm behaviour

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
you're missing out if you're not able to read how retarded the join reasons of new accounts are.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, Richard Cheese and owlofathena
Did you apply for position as a mod?
No, I’m too busy to do anything consistently other than my uni assignments, help take care of my baby son and spend time with my girl

Will graduate as a doctorcel next year so I won’t ever be able to be consistent with my activity online

Now i’m not saying I wouldn’t want a taste of the mod dopamine but if I had the time I think I’d invest it in creating a youtube channel or something and using this forum to gain the first subscribers, then try to grow it. That way nobody can ever delete your posts and you can create a community where you’re less likely to be forgotten, unlike this one.

Sadly people on here will forget about you within a week of inactivity.

Maybe the forum could implement some measures to make following someone more practical and promote feedback from the followers to their followed users, so that people can become personalities more easily, but I guess this space would loose its essence, then.

you're missing out if you're not able to read how retarded the join reasons of new accounts are.
Bro ain’t no way they got you too 😭

Well, i guess it makes sense, you were always very invested in the community and online arguments
Because I don’t have the time to post the stuff I’d like to post, so I just make small posts for the sake of sharing some funny things with the community, that’s all my time can buy atm 😢
I Would never be a mod, doing it for free is cucm behaviour
Based and blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and owlofathena
@ambi

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and ambi

Man I like this lil nigga. Always speaking facts. Have a follow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and BlackpillRemedy