BEING A NAMECEL IS UNDERRATED HERE

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
People might deny it, but it is the honest truth. If you have a weird sounding ethnic name like PajeetSamosaJarJarBinks than your dating chances are hugley decreased. Think about it. Who sounds more tough? Tyson or Singh? Chad or Ling Ling? This is undeniable. Jobs, money and status are hugely influenced by your name. The thing you were given by your parents. I have a name that no one has heard of lol, probably less than 100 people in the world have it.
CONCLUSION: YOUR NAME IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STREET CLEANER AND SLAYER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 7926, Slayerullah and 14 others
If I was an ethnic living in US, Id change my name asap, since afaik its rather easy there to change both name and surname.

But then again, if youre a gook and have a name like Steve/Pete or smth, ppl will be confused thinking why you dont have a typical ethnic name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7313, didntreadlol and 1 other person
If I was an ethnic living in US, Id change my name asap, since afaik its rather easy there to change both name and surname.

But then again, if youre a gook and have a name like Steve/Pete or smth, ppl will be confused thinking why you dont have a typical ethnic name.
east asians try so hard to assimilate w/ names but fall flat on their flat faces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, YoungChadcel, ArgentineOmicron and 5 others

What cool names to pick?? I was thinking about it too

What cool names to pick?? I was thinking about it too
Honestly something discreet, dont go overboard as an ethnic and pick VERY western names like James, Phil, John etc.

Pick discreet names, which are common for ethnics living in the west like Andrew, Alex, maybe David/Dave, Robert, Peter idk- kinda universal names that exist in most countries, but arent too western.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Honestly something discreet, dont go overboard as an ethnic and pick VERY western names like James, Phil, John etc.

Pick discreet names, which are common for ethnics living in the west like Andrew, Alex, maybe David/Dave, Robert, Peter idk- kinda universal names that exist in most countries, but arent too western.
Thanks for the advice

I have an trucel name, many nerds / losers in movies and books have it:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, JizzFarmer, NothingCanStopMe and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
  • +1
Keep crying for PajeetSamosaJarJarBinkscels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, SubhumanCurrycel, ArgentineOmicron and 6 others
Mario is exotic chad name ngl

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Shrek2OnDvD
Mario is exotic chad name ngl

giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Shrek2OnDvD
try abdullah, salahadin or rabdul rahman living in the west post 9/11 and ongoing war propaganda to "legitimise" the attack on the middle east.

arabcels have it the worst tbh. i have had girls grabbing my ass in a club and when i told them my name they turned away in disgust

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, ArgentineOmicron, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Your name completely mogs I’m jealous

@Shrek2OnDvD

You completely transcend the fact you are a graycel based on name alone, you must be an Alt long time poster or something.

• JFL
Your name completely mogs I’m jealous

@Shrek2OnDvD

You completely transcend the fact you are a graycel based on name alone, you must be an Alt long time poster or something.

• Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
My parents decided to call me like that baldcel prince of United Kingdom

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
try abdullah, salahadin or rabdul rahman living in the west post 9/11 and ongoing war propaganda to "legitimise" the attack on the middle east.

arabcels have it the worst tbh. i have had girls grabbing my ass in a club and when i told them my name they turned away in disgust
Man change your social name, Koreans change their names to Western names when they're on Western countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
What is your name?

People might deny it, but it is the honest truth. If you have a weird sounding ethnic name like PajeetSamosaJarJarBinks than your dating chances are hugley decreased. Think about it. Who sounds more tough? Tyson or Singh? Chad or Ling Ling? This is undeniable. Jobs, money and status are hugely influenced by your name. The thing you were given by your parents. I have a name that no one has heard of lol, probably less than 100 people in the world have it.
This is why your kids should be called Antonio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
tbh wanna change my last name more than first name

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
If you're a curry or arab and your first name ends in "-eeb" it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7926 and Shrek2OnDvD

Worst name human existence

Truenamecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7313
My Pakistani parents fucked me up name wise. My dad himself uses a different name than the one he was born with, and he was telling me "your name is gonna fuck you over kid" like fuck you asshole!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Shrek2OnDvD
My Pakistani parents fucked me up name wise. My dad himself uses a different name than the one he was born with, and he was telling me "your name is gonna fuck you over kid" like fuck you asshole!
Even your forum name falios you

• +1
Even your forum name falios you

Just curious, why are people on here insanely obsessed about other people's usernames? Never really been on a forum or website feel some internal urge like a sexual desire when talking about usernames. My rule is, if it makes you happy, go for it, even if it's something stupid like LayDownAndCope. Doesn't bother me cause I like my un. Just curious though.

• +1