Being a nationalist man is Giga is cucked in 2024

P

PatriceLumumba

Iron
I'll start by saying that I'm not suggesting you should stop caring about your country, but you need to be realistic. Look at what's happening in Ukraine and Russia, In the past wars these men were fighting to protect their families and villages. The reason they fought so hard was because they knew that if they didn't enemy soldiers were going to rape their wives and daughters and blow the brains off their sons. Even the younger men were fighting with a picture of their childhood sweetheart in their pockets. When they returned, this girl would be waiting for them. Today your average man has none of that, so what are they fighting for? Why is he on the front lines? Women don't need men anymore and are escaping the country in mass numbers while young men stay and get blown up for their Jewish president. The divorce rate in Ukraine has steadily increased. Local officials initially told women to leave, so that they'd be able to implement safety measures. They've implemented these safety measures and yet the women still haven't returned and they continue to leave. There is no nation without women and even in "Muh trad Eastern Europe", women are showing that they care little for the nation and will jump ship to a better one if it offers itself to them. Imagine how much worse things would be in the first world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, klip11, watah and 6 others
Brutal title pill. Remember to proofread your posts.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
not a single molecule
at least try to make your threads readable

• +1
Yeah, brutal as fuck, this world became worthless as shit

• +1
Yeah, brutal as fuck, this world became worthless as shit
I cringe when I see nationalist pages, run by preteens, glorifying war. One of my friends is from som Muslim shithole and while his female friends were being sluts and posting TikTok’s one of their boyfriends was killed in a war at 17 years old

• +1
Reactions: watah and bloomercel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back