being a normie ascending to high htn/chadlite is better than being born chad/chadlite

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
unpopular opinion, but what i said in title is facts, theres beauty in the struggle, you gain crazy knowledge ascending about everything, become literally new person YOU LITERALLY LEARN THE GAME, basically awarded for your work, now a lot of chads are bluepilled cucks who think they slay due to their "personality" and have no knowledge about anything, cant be bothered to explain everything, those who get it, get it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, One Rep Max, shia.jihadist and 4 others
unpopular opinion, but what i said in title is facts, theres beauty in the struggle, you gain crazy knowledge ascending about everything, become literally new person YOU LITERALLY LEARN THE GAME, basically awarded for your work, now a lot of chads are bluepilled cucks who think they slay due to their "personality" and have no knowledge about anything, cant be bothered to explain everything, those who get it, get it
I don't know, as far as I'm concerned, non-neurotypicality is definitely a factor, but years of being a loser affected me even when I was handsome.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
I don't know, as far as I'm concerned, non-neurotypicality is definitely a factor, but years of being a loser affected me even when I was handsome.
thats also true, being abused dog can play a role so you have to be mentally strong

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
idk man, all the iois making me feel weird af tbh

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Darkeningstar
there was a user here named streege who ascended exactly like you described

shame after all that he ended up becoming a validation seeking narcy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, shizuku11111 and S1d456
disagree. i wish i was a bluepilled cuck altho i do understand ur viewpoint blackpill has causes irreveserible desturction and mental shit in my mind ofc the knowledge is good but i will never truly be nt and happy and know true hapiness and everything is just superficial

• +1
there was a user here named streege who ascended exactly like you described

shame after all that he ended up becoming a validation seeking narcy
most ppl who acended end up that way

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
ppl who ascend literally turn into narcissists they can never be nt anymore

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
i agree

• +1
disagree. i wish i was a bluepilled cuck altho i do understand ur viewpoint blackpill has causes irreveserible desturction and mental shit in my mind ofc the knowledge is good but i will never truly be nt and happy and know true hapiness and everything is just superficial
ppl who ascend literally turn into narcissists they can never be nt anymore
all depends on you, if you are weak faggot who seeks male validation you will turn narcy, if u are somewhat smart and strong mentally you will act nt and be normal while still having crazy knowledge

• +1
all depends on you, if you are weak faggot who seeks male validation you will turn narcy, if u are somewhat smart and strong mentally you will act nt and be normal while still having crazy knowledge
true, but most autsists who ascend from here are weak faggots as you mentioned there are very few people mentally strong enough lmao i think i need some fucking therapy or something to undo all the blacckpill i have ascnended live a much bettert quality life no longer incel but i still fell fucking incel:lul: its the knowledge itself thats a plague

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and shizuku11111
Not gonna lie, I agree with that. But I have to be rewarded for everything I've gone through, otherwise it wasn't worth the struggle.

• +1
and you know how it feels for / can relate to different types of people

• +1
true, but most autsists who ascend from here are weak faggots as you mentioned there are very few people mentally strong enough lmao i think i need some fucking therapy or something to undo all the blacckpill i have ascnended live a much bettert quality life no longer incel but i still fell fucking incel:lul: its the knowledge itself thats a plague

The shrewd users have mostly been the greycels who ask for and take the info they are given then disappear

• +1
Reactions: S1d456