Being a normie is worse than being an incel

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
If you are a normie (especially high-tier) who has become both red and blackpilled, your life will inevitably turn into a meaningless sack of shit.

See, if you’re an incel, you just get rejected by girls and then end up bitching about it on forums like this. That’s your reality. You are able to move on with your life, you have CLARITY.

If you are a high-tier normie naturally, or you became one through gymcelling or statusmaxing, the way women behave around you will take a serious toll on your mental health if you are red pilled.

You aren’t Chad. You don’t have so many women throwing themselves at you constantly to the point where you develop a narcissistic god complex. If you are Chad, in your mind you are a God, that is your reality.

When you are a high-tier normie, you can ultimately hook up with the majority of women out in the world barring maybe model tier women. You can wiggle in some blue pill matrix to make yourself more attractive to women. But all your relationships are a sham and you know it.

You might get a compliment on your looks from a girl here and there, but you’ll most get choosing signals instead.

Women live in a different universe than you. A girl that’s looksmatched to you is getting bombarded with DMs, text messages, and compliments on a daily basis from both her girlfriends and from beta male orbiters telling her how good looking she is.

Usually you are the best option she has, but at any given moment she can dump your ass for any of the hundreds of ugly beta males that are constantly kissing her ass just because she has a vagina.

Chad on the other hand doesn’t have to deal with this bullshit. Chad could steal your looksmatch but he’s not gonna do that because he’s too busy having sex with all the women trying to lock him down.

Until the day you die, unless you choose to become a voluntary celibate, you have to constantly feel unbearable insecurity that you are being cheated on, going to be cheated on, or have already been cheated on. You can literally be the red pill definition of an “alpha male” but if you are normie of any tier, by definition you are a beta cuck.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Scarface
Cope I'd fuck a Landwhale with AIDS if it meant I could somehow become a normie

Cope I'd fuck a Landwhale with AIDS if it meant I could somehow become a normie
You say that now, wait till they drive you insane
Eventually once you realize female nature and how they use sex to manipulate you, sex loses a lot of its appeal

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer