Being a norwoodcel must be so brutal

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
You have to choose to either nuke your dht to keep your hair but have ed for the rest of your life and never enjoy sex again, or be bald and never be able to attract a woman ever again.

May allah never take my hair follicles

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
nicki minaj

i did everything that was possible

i fucked that bitch once now i’m tired of her

i made her eat up my molecules
IMG 3069

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
except you dont get ed for the rest of your life. Lmao. I still get hard as normally and easily as I did before hopping on dut and I've been on it for over 5 years now. What's up with this retarded misconception that blocking some of your dht is supposed to turn you into a woman and strip you of all your man functions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 26642
except you dont get ed for the rest of your life. Lmao. I still get hard as normally and easily as I did before hopping on dut and I've been on it for over 5 years now. What's up with this retarded misconception that blocking some of your dht is supposed to turn you into a woman and strip you of all your man functions
There are definitely stories of people who have been pretty much castrated by it. You are maybe one of the lucky ones

There are definitely stories of people who have been pretty much castrated by it. You are maybe one of the lucky ones
There might be some underlying reasons and factors, then fin or dut just acted as a catalyst of sorts. I'm not one of the lucky ones because I'm still in the majority, most people dont get these major side effects from what I've read across the board

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
fin is safe af . for hair loss you take 1mg its absolutely nothing, old people take with real health issues take 5mg a day and do well