Being a Successful Athlete > Being a Chad

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Successful Athletes like Ronaldo and Lebron have respect everywhere they go

They have women who would do evil things to be with them and they have men who literally dick ride them to death

It’s like having the best of everything Status,Money and Respect not to mention your name is embedded into history the feats you have will never be forgotten

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, mazzi, Biiyo03 and 7 others
I would swallow cum to be this guy

He gets more hoes than Vinnie Hacker

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, mazzi, Biiyo03 and 8 others
Ronaldo was a giga chadlite in his prime and Lebron is a 6'8" Tyrone lol

what's your point? :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Jew_Supremacist, ezio6 and 5 others
I would swallow cum to be this guy

He gets more hoes than Vinnie Hacker

Brutal genetic recomb pill on his little brother though, looks like a lesbian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Jew_Supremacist, Biiyo03 and 2 others
"just be top 99.999% bro!"

Or "just be top 5%"

I wonder...

its true

this

World Cup 2018: Luka Modric was the artist that Croatia needed -  SBNation.com

has more smv than this

Idfkbruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Biiyo03, AutisticBeaner and 14 others
I'd rather be prime lachowski than any athlete/celebrity/millionaire/politician.
Being beautiful is the biggest blessing one can receive in life

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, maxximuss, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
Modric fairly unknown to anyone who doesn’t watch football not the guy I’m talking about

I’m talking about Ronaldhino, Ronaldo, Lebron MJ, Kobe and Mbappe
Top 0.01% athlete like Modric isn't good enough. Need to be top 0.001%, got it.

• JFL
Reactions: grimy
Top 0.01% athlete like Modric isn't good enough. Need to be top 0.001%, got it.
Yes capiche u understand?

Although Modric would slay more in Europe than any Chad

Modric fairly unknown to anyone who doesn’t watch football not the guy I’m talking about

I’m talking about Ronaldhino, Ronaldo, Lebron MJ, Kobe and Mbappe
He won the 2018 ballon d’or though

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Seth Walsh and Incoming
I wish my parents tried to support me in sports and actually tried to help me go pro

My quality of life would be so much better

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
I'd rather be prime lachowski than any athlete/celebrity/millionaire/politician.
If you truly believe this and aren’t beautiful yourself you’ll drive yourself into depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
Your telling me, you would rather look like prime chico than prime Pitt?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and thecel
World boxing champion vs Chad pitt
Images 46

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Your telling me, you would rather look like prime chico than prime Pitt?
Yea I'd rather take Chico for sure.
-Better (albeit softer) facial features
-Heightmogs pitt into oblivion

But don't get me wrong Pitt is a gigamogger as well

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, StrangerDanger and zeke714
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, StrangerDanger, zeke714 and 1 other person
If you truly believe this and aren’t beautiful yourself you’ll drive yourself into depression
Believe what exactly?
That being physically attractive is an enormous advantage in terms of life quality?
There is nothing to believe here, its just the way it is to be honest.
I do agree on the depression part, it is something that you can slip into very easily and can fuck you up big time so Ill try to be careful when it comes to that.

He’s not a household name like Jordan or Messi
So then it is not at all about being a professional athlete. But about having fame to the point where you are a household name.

So then it is not at all about being a professional athlete. But about having fame to the point where you are a household name.
Recognition their names have history and glory behind it they will remembered as long as their sport lives

Athletes can't slay as they'll get #MeToo'd and have their careers ruined. They're stuck LTRing girls who are usually insta-famous (sluts).

I'd much rather look like Gandy or Chico tbh.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
I would rather be this than be prime chico or prime pitt

Lebron James is the pinnacle of genetics imagine being in the battlefield and encountering this demihuman

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Successful Athletes like Ronaldo and Lebron have respect everywhere they go
I respect more scientists, researchers, inventors, artists, writers, etc.- people who contribute more to the world than athletes, I mean what do these guys do, they just kick or throw a rubber ball, there's nothing high-iq in this, no one is gonna care about them in several decades...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
I respect more scientists, researchers, inventors, artists, writers, etc.- people who contribute more to the world than athletes, I mean what do these guys do, they just kick or throw a rubber ball, there's nothing high-iq in this, no one is gonna care about them in several decades...
They’re inspirational

Lebron before he joined the NBA was homeless and Ronaldo before he became a pro was living in poverty

They inspire me it shows that those who are hungry enough for success will have it

The thing with atheletes is they have the body, the status and the money, so the pool of women is huge.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Just watch this video and take the chicopill

Prime lachowski is simply unmoggable

The fact that this form worships chico and he is considered a 10/10 and 8 psl is literally the largest proof of The sissification of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
The fact that this form worships chico and he is considered a 10/10 and 8 psl is literally the largest proof of The sissification of men.
You are right, masculinity is going down the shitter but there isnt much you can do about it.
Dating market, just like any other market, operates by the principle of demand and supply and as it stands right now, the demand for effeminate men is simply higher

I'd rather be chico than a gymmaxxed ogre which appeals to only roasties.

i'm sure a 6'4 guy with like a 23 inch bideltoid is a sissy

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
His skull and height are the only masculine traits about him.

Yea I'd rather take Chico for sure.
-Better (albeit softer) facial features
-Heightmogs pitt into oblivion

But don't get me wrong Pitt is a gigamogger as well
Problem with chico is that he descended hard, while Pitt still looks like a gigamogger for his age, rather look like Pitt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Biiyo03 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
btw, thats only the case with athletes that are good looking, nobody treats messi like that even tho he could be the best athlete of all time

How are his features better than pitt? Pitt looks like Hitler's masterpiece.

View attachment 1186284

To the people that reacted huh, see my other post.

"The fact that this form worships chico and he is considered a 10/10 and 8 psl is literally the largest proof of The sissification of men."

Seriously you are possessed by a gay demon strangling your balls if you think this is a 8 psl, 10/10, or that he mogs Pitt.

francisco-jpg.369451

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and zeke714
Believe what exactly?
That being physically attractive is an enormous advantage in terms of life quality?
There is nothing to believe here, its just the way it is to be honest.
I do agree on the depression part, it is something that you can slip into very easily and can fuck you up big time so Ill try to be careful when it comes to that.
You never said that being physically attractive Is a big advantage, you said that being beautiful is the biggest. If you worded it like you did here then I’d agree.

I would rather be this than be prime chico or prime pitt

Lebron James is the pinnacle of genetics imagine being in the battlefield and encountering this demihuman

You know being bald is bad when a top 3 athlete REFUSES to let his hair go. It literally wouldn't affect his smv at all and instead paints on a fake hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Users who are viewing this thread

Back