Being a thief is based

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
You see you might come up with the argument "It’s morally wrong!“ but have you ever thought about it deeply?

This society is full of retarded degenerates, a fat fuck spends his money too much on eating when he doesn’t need it and could think smart and understand it wastes resources, so why doesn’t he deserve to get robbed? Some stranger in the street I rob could be the biggest simp cuck aswell and the list goes on

My point is this society is full of degenerate stupid fucks and me robbing them or stealing their shit doesn’t make me a bad person because they deserve it all.

In Russia a thief is respected by many and disliked by many well that’s how things used to be, it’s all because they understand the elites are criminals themselves while the western cucks try to shit on criminals that try go up there because these cucks are braindead slaves.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jigen and Deleted member 23239
Steal from those who are more wealthy than you. It is natural to do this

Cucks will try their best to shit on a criminal because they themselves don’t have the balls to be one and trust me they wouldn’t talk about the elites that way, bunch of pussies.

steal from the poorest too
Indeed instead of letting him waste his money on beer why shouldn’t I rob him and waste it on beer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
You see you might come up with the argument "It’s morally wrong!“ but have you ever thought about it deeply?

This society is full of retarded degenerates, a fat fuck spends his money too much on eating when he doesn’t need it and could think smart and understand it wastes resources, so why doesn’t he deserve to get robbed? Some stranger in the street I rob could be the biggest simp cuck aswell and the list goes on

My point is this society is full of degenerate stupid fucks and me robbing them or stealing their shit doesn’t make me a bad person because they deserve it all.

In Russia a thief is respected by many and disliked by many well that’s how things used to be, it’s all because they understand the elites are criminals themselves while the western cucks try to shit on criminals that try go up there because these cucks are braindead slaves.
I love stealing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and BearBoy
You steal from me and I am putting a bullet in your head, only I am allowed to steal faggot.
Not if I shoot you first
Motherfucker
Shooting Pew Pew GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Not if I shoot you first
Motherfucker
Shooting Pew Pew GIF
Oh god make sure to aim all over my body and then finally to my head and blow my brains out. Anyways if you kill me first do you think my midgets will let this slide?

• Love it
Reactions: Jigen
Oh god make sure to aim all over my body and then finally to my head and blow my brains out. Anyways if you kill me first do you think my midgets will let this slide?
Suicide by Bearboy’s midget mercenaries.

The best most NT way for me to die.

• +1
  • JFL