Being a turbo manlet chad has to be a curse

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I’m talking under 5’7 maybe even a bit at 5’7+

Because if u have a chad face you’ll get so much attention on social media but not irl because of ur height and if ur under 5’7 even as a chad ur basically gonna have Normie smv

Must be brutal to get thirsty girls who don’t know ur height simping for ur selfies but know if they saw u irl they’d not like u

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, autistic_tendencies, ttlurker and 4 others
Sounds like the BULL‘s case

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Akhi, Xangsane and 5 others
It’s even more of a rub to the face even if u luck out with some girl you’ll know if u were over 6ft you’d be living a completely different life

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
Sounds like @the BULL‘s case
He’s a manlet and Normie tinder experiments got him less matches than even mtn :feelskek:

Jfl I remember one time I even opened his profile to all genders and even with men he still only got like 5 matches of fags who would ghost him :forcedsmile:

The bull is .org delusion

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
He’s a manlet and Normie tinder experiments got him less matches than even mtn :feelskek:

Jfl I remember one time I even opened his profile to all genders and even with men he still only got like 5 matches of fags who would ghost him :forcedsmile:

The bull is .org delusion
You should stop taking it seriously lol. 99.99% of the users forum who say bull is good looking or a chad are obv trolling.
Truth is, guy is no more than high ltn.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi and Iasacrko
You should stop taking it seriously lol. 99.99% of the users forum who say bull is good looking or a chad are obv trolling.
Truth is, guy is no more than high ltn.
U guys are just making the poor nigga even more delusional and schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
Cope. 5'7 Chad still mogs =<MTN tallfag

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I’m talking under 5’7 maybe even a bit at 5’7+

Because if u have a chad face you’ll get so much attention on social media but not irl because of ur height and if ur under 5’7 even as a chad ur basically gonna have Normie smv

Must be brutal to get thirsty girls who don’t know ur height simping for ur selfies but know if they saw u irl they’d not like u
what about 5'9 - 5'10 ?

what about 5'9 - 5'10 ?
There ur at a point where most girls will be neutral if u have a good enough face they will look past it so u won’t notice much discrepancies between online and irl

But if ur below that you’ll definitely get more attention online

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
It’s even more of a rub to the face even if u luck out with some girl you’ll know if u were over 6ft you’d be living a completely different life
Bro, how tall are you? I want to see if you know what you're talking about

There ur at a point where most girls will be neutral if u have a good enough face they will look past it so u won’t notice much discrepancies between online and irl

But if ur below that you’ll definitely get more attention online
Oh, I was going to ask you here

What about louis allen III hes 5'6 but hes like 7 psl on the face