Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Received 511652810271711

• JFL
Reactions: thegoat and .🇹🇩.
nigga wtf is this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
over for dhanush. he is 5ft5 manlet. he would be incel in west but is a superstar in south india jfl.
Yet he scores hot dusky women. This is y I'm never leaving india, if skinny Manlet Dhanush gets lusted over this much. Think about me 6'3 gymmaxed leanmaxed beardmaxed. Fuck the west they're a bigger steaming pile of dogshit than us

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
i respect high standard volcels

• Love it
Title is true though. Relationships are advertised everywhere in movies tiktok etc. If you're a virgin you dk wtf to say when that topic comes up in conversation. Im thankful for this site because of that, ive unironically become more NT because now i can easily LARP and contribute to such discussions

• +1
Title is true though. Relationships are advertised everywhere in movies tiktok etc. If you're a virgin you dk wtf to say when that topic comes up in conversation. Im thankful for this site because of that, ive unironically become more NT because now i can easily LARP and contribute to such discussions
Talk about shoe

Yet he scores hot dusky women. This is y I'm never leaving india, if skinny Manlet Dhanush gets lusted over this much. Think about me 6'3 gymmaxed leanmaxed beardmaxed. Fuck the west they're a bigger steaming pile of dogshit than us
but western girls are more hot and more open. India is still regressive and dating is looked down upon also most girls dont take care of themselves. they dont shave (not even their moustache jfl) and they dont even wear makeup or perfume. or even nice clothes.

• +1
but western girls are more hot and more open. India is still regressive and dating is looked down upon also most girls dont take care of themselves. they dont shave (not even their moustache jfl) and they dont even wear makeup or perfume. or even nice clothes.
Yes. But some girls look good. But hard to even talk to girls here it's like 50:1 male to female ratio

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Yes. But some girls look good. But hard to even talk to girls here it's like 50:1 male to female ratio
yep. thats why its much better to date in the west tbh. indian like you will slay here.