being a warrior is about never giving up

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
everyone can succeed if he has the path all set up, with 0 interferences, 0 obstacles, just success granted by god's will. warriors fight through all the adversity, fall deep into an ocean of shit and manage to not get drowned down, rise up and stand still, stronger than before, tempered by all the hardships he overcame. that's what being a warrior means.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: livelifetofullest, datboijj, Pollorex and 8 others
Redpill cope

• +1
Reactions: primqwe, nathan and MisterMid
Redpill cope
redpill still matters. you cannot think all black. even vasily stepanov ended up on meds, in the ward, he never managed to get up, despite being born 7 PSL. so what makes you think you are allowed to give up? whatever you're facing, you must endure the hardships and be the best version of yourself, reach your goals, whatever they may be, even if they're unrealistic, at least you can die with the awareness that you tried your fucking best.

• +1
Reactions: polio, Pollorex, Deleted member 47180 and 5 others
redpill still matters. you cannot think all black. even vasily stepanov ended up on meds, in the ward, he never managed to get up, despite being born 7 PSL. so what makes you think you are allowed to give up? whatever you're facing, you must endure the hardships and be the best version of yourself, reach your goals, whatever they may be, even if they're unrealistic, at least you can die with the awareness that you tried your fucking best.
Who brainwashed you? The only part I agree is by not dying with regrets (or not roping with regrets), what if I'm never able to find love? Also I don't have goals, idk what to do.

Who brainwashed you? The only part I agree is by not dying with regrets (or not roping with regrets), what if I'm never able to find love? Also I don't have goals, idk what to do.
bro, you're young as fuck, the world is your oyster. learn coding, get money, get fucking ripped, get jaw surgery, lip fillers and veeners, roid, sign up to a acting classes, learn a new language, the possibilities are fucking endless for you. even me, a mere oldcel, can still dream big, and work towards the goals i have. finding love is not an impossible task at all, i see all kind of guys with beatiful girls, you can be better than them, so can i. hell, i wish i had a motivator like me back in the times, instead i found only pessimistic weak pieces of crap.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrokenCharm, Pollorex, Akhi and 2 others
You’re not a warrior, but just a coping loser in denial.

You’ve posting the same type of stuff for the past months (potentially years).

Nothing changed.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, BrokenCharm, Pollorex and 3 others

You sound like a retarded weirdo with all the respect.

The only reason i keep reacting to your threads is because they always give me a good laugh.
It’s just funny seeing a delusional schizo like you sperg out all of the time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and primqwe
You sound like a retarded weirdo with all the respect.

The only reason i keep reacting to your threads is because they always give me a good laugh.
It’s just funny seeing a delusional schizo like you sperg out all of the time

• JFL
Reactions: Psl.sprks
Sounds like the beggining of a videogame

It continues "Suddenly, a flash of light crosses the sky and a ship containing hundreds of mutant hordes smashes into the earth!!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Klasik616

Stopped listening at 13 seconds or so.

Genuine question: are you serious or being satire? Because this can’t be real right?

Stopped listening at 13 seconds or so.

Genuine question: are you serious or being satire? Because this can’t be real right?
you're not getting into my head retard. you're the textbook definition of an hater.

you're not getting into my head retard. you're the textbook definition of an hater.
What? You’re so hurt and in pain that you can’t formulate logical sentences anymore.

What? You’re so hurt and in pain that you can’t formulate logical sentences anymore.
i'm perfectly lucid. you're the one huffing and puffing while typing. i ran 5 kms this morning, got an ioi from a nordic jb and in october i'm starting an MBA. maybe i'm late, but not too late.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and moreroidsmoredates
You only have yourself in this world bro. Keep pushing

• Love it
Reactions: BrokenCharm and the BULL
i'm perfectly lucid. you're the one huffing and puffing while typing. i ran 5 kms this morning, got an ioi from a nordic jb and in october i'm starting an MBA. maybe i'm late, but not too late.
start spreading the news

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 12.08.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 12.08.45 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 12.10.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 12.10.03 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 12.07.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-09 at 12.07.21 AM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 11.56.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 11.56.05 PM.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.52.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.52.42 PM.png
    891.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.53.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.53.24 PM.png
    612.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.06.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 12.06.05 AM.png
    600.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.51.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 11.51.14 PM.png
    714.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Akhi
You’re not a warrior, but just a coping loser in denial.

You’ve posting the same type of stuff for the past months (potentially years).

Nothing changed.
jfl at your mindsets

I guess it’s also genetic

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
everyone can succeed if he has the path all set up, with 0 interferences, 0 obstacles, just success granted by god's will. warriors fight through all the adversity, fall deep into an ocean of shit and manage to not get drowned down, rise up and stand still, stronger than before, tempered by all the hardships he overcame. that's what being a warrior means.
based

• Love it
  • Love it
You sound like you need to take your meds hahaha

Fight like a warrior for what? Used up ungrateful shitskin foids that look like starved rat?

Lol :biden:

Hard work without prize is slavery

• JFL
you might be a warrior but you still finna be ugly as hell 😂

yeah like that time when i didnt give up on my oneitis and just ended up waiting 5 momths for her to repy while she was getting ravaged by chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
No shit it’s been said all the time

yeah like that time when i didnt give up on my oneitis and just ended up waiting 5 momths for her to repy while she was getting ravaged by chad
Succesful people just autopilot their life to success , not much effort needed at all genetics and environment is 90% of what you will achieve its all written in stone already

Last edited:
The thing that incels lack most is perseverance and discipline in starting to make money and looksmaxing really

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
, not much effort needed at all genetics and environment is 90% of what you achieve its all written in stone already
my oneitis literally told me the same thing. then ghosted me. i swear this girl is the embodiment of blackpill

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Deleted member 47180
my oneitis literally told me the same thing. then ghosted me. i swear this girl is the embodiment of blackpill
Chad no trauma gets stacies since early teen graduate in uni with max score gets the highest status and well paying job no depression no active negative thoughts he just lives and obtain the best out of life meanwhile bad parents mtn will have to wageslave for shitty salary just to not die from hunger and die virgin or settle for subhuman that will treat him like shit until he dies cause she thinks she deserves chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
Chad no trauma gets stacies since early teen graduate in uni with max score gets the highest status and well paying job no depression no active negative thoughts he just lives and obtain the best out of life meanwhile bad parents mtn will have to wageslave for shitty salary just to not die from hunger and die virgin or settle for subhuman that will treat him like shit until he dies cause she thinks she deserves chad
this girl corrupted me

this girl corrupted me
Not ur fault bro life is just unfair society is the real problem the amount of brainwashing you get since early age is unmeasurable , they will make you think evryone is equal everyone has opportunities, create in you expectations etc... but its simply not true , not worth fighting an already lost battle but you can still try to lose the least

• So Sad
No One cares about that

• So Sad
Not ur fault bro life is just unfair society is the real problem the amount of brainwashing you get since early age is unmeasurable , they will make you think evryone is equal everyone has opportunities, create in you expectations etc... but its simply not true , not worth fighting an already lost battle but you can still try to lose the least
You don't Need to be Number 1 Just good enough

First and last one I would
I’d grape all out of high T. My urges are so uncontainable nowadays I have 0 standards and will fuck whatever I see