Being a white man/mixed ethnic is law

murdah

murdah

Banned
IMG 1996 IMG 4493 https://amp.scmp.com/lifestyle/heal...gle-chinese-women-choosing-white-sperm-donors A white man’s sperm is like gold to ethnic women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, borntosuffer, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
They just want a white betabuxx and in the case of them wanting sperm from white men that is just because they believe in muh white privilege and think there kids could benefit from it by being half white.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, DalitBoss, Chadeep and 1 other person
They just want a white betabuxx and in the case of them wanting sperm from white men that is just because they believe in muh white privilege and think there kids could benefit from it by being half white.
JBW is law,

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and slavicpsycho
Tfw their kids have identity crisis's and either end up on .org or become the next ER.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, watah and 2 others
JBW is law,
JBW copers simply replying “JBW is law” when somebody completely disproves there arguments seen that a lot over my two long years.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Suns9999 and murdah
Hapas are celebrated in asia
To an extent but they will never be fully accepted.

Maybe if they are ridiculously good looking or come from a wealthy family.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
IMG 9502

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and murdah
water

• So Sad
sneaked in mix in there

Wdym? Mixed people are celebrated in their communities
Mixed communities dont exist, there is no sovereign "mixed" nation they claim whatever they look more like culturally

Did that really happen?
yeah ive seen it before.
I think the chinese girls even do it as well
Rich ones jsut fly in a BWC to rail their shit and get pregnant with.

Did that really happen?
No that roach is making stuff up again In actuality they were just importing white sperm to get children with “white privilege”

No that roach is making stuff up again In actuality they were just importing white sperm to get children with “white privilege”
lmao cope you rat. Anyone not putting this clown on ignore is doing themselves a disservice

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Mixed communities dont exist, there is no sovereign "mixed" nation they claim whatever they look more like culturally
Dominican republic, brazil, puerto rico, just to name a few

Dominican republic, brazil, puerto rico, just to name a few
They arent sovereign due to being mixed though, mixed people have no country of sovereign origin just whatever their parents were, I could not tell a random mixed kid to go back to brazil like you would an indian back to India

• JFL
You will never escape me. MAGICK IS REAL!
Wasn’t expecting to be visited by the dark wizard of .is while squashing the roach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Acion
They arent sovereign due to being mixed though, mixed people have no country of sovereign origin just whatever their parents were, I could not tell a random mixed kid to go back to brazil like you would an indian back to India
Hapas are celebrated in asia thoug

@slavicpsycho pfp source?

Wdym? Mixed people are celebrated in their communities
Wdym. They are not. Maybe they get a bit of white worship (only applies if they end up gl and wealthy) at the cost of being somewhat isolated.

If they are born in a white majority country, they basically become mentally unstable as fuck. There's a reason why a lot of the ppl who went batshit insane on these forums, were mixed race.

This is coming from someone who is mixed btw.

• +1
Just accept that you mog shitskins
Means nothing since in 2024 jewmerica normie whites with 0 halos are at level 0. Meanwhile, ethnics with 0 halos are in the negatives

Above average
neutral (average whites)

negative (ethnics)

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Indians for men, Blacks for women.
Okay but I want to stick my dick in a skinny black woman though. Low T if you wouldn't fuck all colours of women😺

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Imretarded?

nah I mean this

Must be my Yamnayan colonial blood activating. I need to spread my seed to all four corners of earth. When I ascend after hairline maxxing and eye colour maxxing. I'll creampie nigerian women by the hundreds.

• JFL
@0S4MA coon

nah I mean this
View attachment 3052128

Must be my Yamnayan colonial blood activating. I need to spread my seed to all four corners of earth. When I ascend after hairline maxxing and eye colour maxxing. I'll creampie nigerian women by the hundreds.
IMG 2003 rate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and 0S4MA