Being a woman is harder than being a man.

eiegta

eiegta

Vanity is the flatterer of the soul
This is one of my most unpopular opinions. The blackpill makes you think that being a women is far easier due to dating app data, but it is far more complex than that. The world isn't just about sex. Many men think like this though, which makes it harder for women to find a good mate. Next, their body chemistry gets fucked once every month, and they are way more emotional than us. Don't forget that they have to give birth too. I would 10 times out of 10 choose being a man, and so would you. I'm only really saying this because I had a great mother. If I didn't I would probably be a misogynist jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

• +1
Reactions: watah and PsychoH
There is no easier life than a white western women

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Cant call yourself a man writing this

• +1
Reactions: watah and PsychoH
Women are so hot when they cry I might be evil

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and irkkedmulatto
worst fucking take possible

• +1
Reactions: DeadByThirty
This is one of my most unpopular opinions. The blackpill makes you think that being a women is far easier due to dating app data, but it is far more complex than that. The world isn't just about sex. Many men think like this though, which makes it harder for women to find a good mate. Next, their body chemistry gets fucked once every month, and they are way more emotional than us. Don't forget that they have to give birth too. I would 10 times out of 10 choose being a man, and so would you. I'm only really saying this because I had a great mother. If I didn't I would probably be a misogynist jfl.
idk woman are bipolar nigga. my cousin that is 22 told me that women are posesive and they think that men are like toys but they dont want them to be touched by other women:):(

btw JFL!!!:p:p

nigger thinks hes jon zherka :lul:
I an into emotional women, emotional ubermensch women with a10s

When i saw my redhead friend cry at work over some problem she had, It activated something in me. I've never been the same.

Maybe what I need to do.... is make them cry.

it's time to get evil. 👺

• Woah
Reactions: aerooooo and User28823
I had a terribly evil mother but what you're saying is true. It's hard as hell for a woman to get commitment from a man she's attracted to. Even without all the conditioning and confusion society throws at them that makes it hard for them to do that it's still a huge throw of the dice.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I an into emotional women, emotional ubermensch women with a10s

When i saw my redhead friend cry at work over some problem she had, It activated something in me. I've never been the same.

Maybe what I need to do.... is make them cry.

it's time to get evil. 👺
okay but whens ur birthday :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

btw rate this guy!!!

Well ur not gay so you wouldn't willingly choose to one day suck cock in your mind wiped life

This would be a good bait post to find all the homos :feelsping:

Then I'll confirm via 2s in their birthday if they wish to clear their names :feelsping:

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Well ur not gay so you wouldn't willingly choose to one day suck cock in your mind wiped life

This would be a good bait post to find all the homos :feelsping:

Then I'll confirm via 2s in their birthday if they wish to clear their names :feelsping:
im homo too?

if you actually believe this kill yourself, because it's not over, it never began. women are doing better outside of dating too. you fell for the patriarchy lie. you have no fucking idea how bad it is for men you fucking bluepilled cuck.

• +1
Reactions: watah