Being Able To Pull Off A Buzz Is A Chad Trait

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Throughout my years as an expert professional rater, there have been some things that I found out about how to recognise a (potential) chad. One of the biggest signs someone is an objective chad, is if they can pull off a buzzcut.

This is because strong, tall skulls allow a buzzcut to look cool, giving them the ideal masculine look. I'm not saying every chad should get a buzz, but if you're able to make one look sharp, then chances are you're a chad.

Actor chris zylka 123453 large

I'm going to take Chris Zylka as my example here. He would be prettyboy if it weren't for this hairstyle, yet he makes it work because of the fact that his skullshape is so aesthetic.

I think this is also a good way to find out whether chads are frauded or not. I am of the belief that a true chad will be able to pull a buzz off, and that if he can't, he's not a chad. I will not make exceptions for prettyboys here.

Let me hear you guys' thoughts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, twojei, halloweed and 12 others
Bump Zylka

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Chrisbump

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
It’s more of a feminine small skull trait

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Not really

• JFL
Thwough out meh yers of an expewt pwofessional water

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, the BULL, DarkAscender and 3 others
Throughout my years as an expert professional rater, there have been some things that I found out about how to recognise a (potential) chad. One of the biggest signs someone is an objective chad, is if they can pull off a buzzcut.

This is because strong, tall skulls allow a buzzcut to look cool, giving them the ideal masculine look. I'm not saying every chad should get a buzz, but if you're able to make one look sharp, then chances are you're a chad.

View attachment 3191837
I'm going to take Chris Zylka as my example here. He would be prettyboy if it weren't for this hairstyle, yet he makes it work because of the fact that his skullshape is so aesthetic.

I think this is also a good way to find out whether chads are frauded or not. I am of the belief that a true chad will be able to pull a buzz off, and that if he can't, he's not a chad. I will not make exceptions for prettyboys here.

Let me hear you guys' thoughts.
@AstroSky only one looks good with buzz imo

You can have the most mogger chad warrior skull and bones, but if you have big flared ears you will look like shit aswell

• +1
Most people say i could rock a buzz, but, i still think they’re trying to nerf me into the ground

• +1
Most people say i could rock a buzz, but, i still think they’re trying to nerf me into the ground
What do you look like again.

Never get a buzz unless it's absolutely necessary.

goes for woman to tbh

• JFL
  • +1
yeah, they will still look feminine since they have good bones and harmony
I don't agree, but you have a good point.

What makes chad being able to not only wear a buzz, but also to make it look good, is the fact that it exposes his warrior skull, practically just enabling what was already there.

There is nothing innately feminine about a woman's upper skullshape as far as I know of, maybe if she has a small forehead, but I don't think any woman can completely pull off a buzzcut.

I don't agree, but you have a good point.

What makes chad being able to not only wear a buzz, but also to make it look good, is the fact that it exposes his warrior skull, practically just enabling what was already there.

There is nothing innately feminine about a woman's upper skullshape as far as I know of, maybe if she has a small forehead, but I don't think any woman can completely pull off a buzzcut
Stacie's have the same "warrior skulls" shape as chads just developed as a females.

• Hmm...
Nah I’m just mtn with good bones so I can pull ts off, don’t needa be chad:feelsokman:

• JFL
Nah I’m just mtn with good bones so I can pull ts off, don’t needa be chad:feelsokman:
Unless maybe ur eye area is like mega failo

• +1
Reactions: baerr
Being good looking and succeeding on dating apps and social media is old news my bro.

Ignore this post, I dnrd the whole thread jfl...

any hairstyle looks good on chad, but a sub 5 getting a buzz cut is basically a humiliation ritual