that's a stress free life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, Amnesia, Cutecel2001 and 9 others
ok

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
that's a stress free life
life with stress is better than a meaningless and failed life.

stress is for low t soys anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, watah and nathan
Not in todays society

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Amnesia, MisterMid and 1 other person
it's so much better to date without marriage. Imagine actually getting married lol.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 47180, glaruz and 1 other person
Its actually lifefuel, if you were talking 30 years ago yes it would be suifuel because at 20-30 people were having kids, buying houses, cars and their life was already established without worrying too much, my mom had me at 24 and at 22 got married and started building the house at 23

Nowadays you have to wageslave hard, women arent the same, things are expensive... its a burden on you

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 47180
Marriage is cucked. Having children I agree with though.

Although for men having children later, especially with a younger woman is fine since we maintain fertility for much longer.

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
28 y/o dateless KHHV here. I don’t want kids though and I’m lowkey asexual at this point so I don’t feel bad about not having a wife. But I admit having some company would be nice. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Deleted member 47180 and laaltin
28 y/o dateless KHHV here. I don’t want kids though and I’m lowkey asexual at this point so I don’t feel bad about not having a wife. But I admit having some company would be nice. :Comfy:
low T

For a sub Chad, best years are 25-30 unironically, not for me though

Imagine posting on this site and still wanting to get married.
Even stupid redpillers know it's a scam outside of getting the "validation" of fitting in with society/what their religion tells them to do. It's appealing to lower IQ people because they lack individuality most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Amnesia and glaruz
Identifying as asexual, foids do that when they dont want to have sex with their cuck boyfriends
I have low attraction in general, always been this way.

• So Sad
Reactions: laaltin
Only worth it if you make millions while sleeping. You can just pay other people to take care of the annoying parts. Instead of working/ slaving you spend time with them and all else is you having fun with life. Having children and a family is THE ultimate cope. Even people in this forum fall for it. JFL at all the ascended slayers that are retarded and think they need to start a family.

Having a loving partner is very important though. Or at least someone that can bond with you, but you need to have a LTR thing for that to work. Too bad that after a certain age women are pressured due to the wall and culture. Bless feminism garbage for helping in this regard. I would rather spend my 30s in LTR, never have children (with someone that shares this mindset and works on her looks), live everything that life can offer to me (not much anymore tbh) and then rope.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and Amnesia
Nope. All of people with kids are loaded with obligation and responsibilities as wagie.

definition of losing in life
Pretty much, this is just too brutal when you think about it deeply. You are not being selected by woman as partner because of your genetic inferiority. Nobody wants your genes brutal. It is truly a definition of losing in one important aspect of life

Enjoy getting divorce-raped 👍

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kroker, gothmog6 and Amnesia
definition of losing in life

retarded af theres no rush to getting married or having children, if anything doing so in your prime years will just set you back financially and in general.

not having a gf at 25 though yes thats a problem but theres no reason you need to be married and having kids by then, braindead take