Being above average is not enough. You have to be exceptional in 2019.

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
Idk if yall noticed but the height / income / looks differences between married couples is getting bigger and bigger
This 100k/year science intern at my moms company is marrying a 1m/year brain surgeon
when it should be 100k intern marrying 200k scientist -
What makes her 900k more valuable? Vagina and tits She's a 6 PSL max.

5ft asian girl with a 6 2 HUGE frame asian dude at my school. Also the only chinese kid at my school with an actual girlfriend.
Why is the marriage gap getting bigger and bigger?

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, EthnicelAscension, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Perhaps you just had 2 coincidences and that's it lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, mikeock, Stingray and 4 others
35076UNILAD imageoptim dan bilzerian myspace web

you see these 20 girls who are decent looking?

they've been taken off the market as they have bought into the social media DM hypergamy culture.

Think they're just gonna do this once?

this leaves 20 guys who they would've been in a LTR with... and these guys are now single

as people generally pair off with their SMV equivalent this means there are now 20 decently high value single dudes out there on the dating market

this is why it seems like a cockfest when you go to bars and clubs these days, and why it seems there are more high value single guys out there competing for lower and lower value women.

hypergamy always existed but social media has turbocharged hypergamy like it's on steroids and cocaine together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Schizoidcel, SpearOfOrion and 26 others
What do you mean the marriage gap is getting bigger? Are you implying that it used to be that people with similar incomes would marry? I feel like that could never be the case for the incredibly wealthy.

View attachment 167708

they've been taken off the market as they have bought into the social media DM hypergamy culture.

this leaves 20 guys who they would've been in a LTR with... and these guys are now single

as people generally pair off with their SMV equivalent this means there are now 20 decently high value single dudes out there on the dating market

this is why it seems like a cockfest when you go to bars and clubs these days, and why it seems there are more high value single guys out there competing for lower and lower value women.

hypergamy always existed but social media has turbocharged hypergamy like it's on steroids and cocaine together.
Incredibly accurate and depressing

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dogs and 2 others
What do you mean the marriage gap is getting bigger? Are you implying that it used to be that people with similar incomes would marry? I feel like that could never be the case for the incredibly wealthy.
Of course, a better way to word it would be their gender SMV percentile equivalent. 99th percentile men married 99th percentile women (for the most part) whereas nowadays women refuse to marry their equivalent.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and LordNorwood
It's over boyos 😢

Its nothing new that it will be OVER even for chadlites in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527, Rasputin, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
View attachment 167708

I swear to god all the attractive and above chicks are having the fanciest 21st birthday events and other amazingly expensive events at high class places to show off on instagram. They have this crazy buffets and champagne cocktail parties and always go out but not too clubs, to some fancy place to get a good insta, then all the undesirable people (everyone below top 5% of men) have to live a life in the middle just going to regular clubs and never get invited to high class expensive events like the top 5% of guys get too. Its the 5/2 rule here in melbourne atleast, 2 very high class dudes and 5 girls sharing the 2, the difference in smv is insane
1-5 no lays whatsoever
5-6 one to two average girls
7 onwards 25-30 lays at 19-20 years old.
My chad friend truly fucks 50 hot women per year. And he has high sex drive, every chick knows she can fuck him so why would she fuck anything below.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LowTierNormie
8ft, 10inches, 10m/month are minimal requirements for 2020

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2527, mikeock, Rasputin and 8 others
8ft, 10inches, 10m/month are minimal requirements for 2020
That was in 2014, double that to get bare minimum for 2020

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, Rasputin, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
In my country 5.5 psl 6'2 with decent frame is slayer tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, mikeock, Cleftcel and 2 others
That's why I gotta looksmax as much as I can to get into that high percentage. Hair transplant, eyebrow max, Dye my hair darker, fillers, gym, etc. Maybe I can make it with all this shit maybe not.

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and VWolf
In my country 5.5 psl 6'2 with decent frame is slayer tier
That is 95th male percentile at minimum, maybe even higher. If that isn't slayer tier, it is over for all of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and PubertyMaxxer
That is 95th male percentile at minimum, maybe even higher. If that isn't slayer tier, it is over for all of us
5.5psl with 6'2 decent frame 95th percentile? Come to netherlands bro this shit ain't 95th percentile

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, PubertyMaxxer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
5.5psl with 6'2 decent frame 95th percentile? Come to netherlands bro this shit ain't 95th percentile
Netherlands is a fucking hell for men. In my country it is 95th percentile for sure.(Spain)

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, PubertyMaxxer, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing will be the most urgent priority of every male coming into the 2020s. If you have money, the cosmetic surgery industry will most definitely be a profitable investment.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LowTierNormie
View attachment 167708

This is a brutal blackpill. It is truly over

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Major cope😂😂😂
Yeah youre right .
More like 99 percentile.
Ive been to amsterdam

Major cope😂😂😂
Yeah youre right .
More like 99 percentile.
Ive been to amsterdam
lol amsterdam is full of fucking subhuman tourists, I'm talking about whole Netherlands

Go to a popular nightclub in Amsterdam where they won't let you in without bringing at least 1 girl with you after like 11pm and we can talk about 5.5psl and 6'2 being "99" percentile JFL

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
lol amsterdam is full of fucking subhuman tourists, I'm talking about whole Netherlands

Go to a popular nightclub in Amsterdam where they won't let you in without bringing at least 1 girl with you after like 11pm and we can talk about 5.5psl and 6'2 being "99" percentile JFL
Well how many people are 6 ft 2 and how many people are 5.5 psl then ?

Well how many people are 6 ft 2 and how many people are 5.5 psl then ?
5.5psl guys in netherlands is like 1 in 6 (if I'm not counting tourists and foreign people) If you compare dutchies to foreign people than ofcourse that scale will be higher. It also depends where you are growing up in Netherlands I guess.

6'1 and above is so fucking common in Netherlands. Even me being 6'2 in ultraboost shoes and so many dutch people mog me.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and PubertyMaxxer
5.5psl guys in netherlands is like 1 in 6 (if I'm not counting tourists and foreign people) If you compare dutchies to foreign people than ofcourse that scale will be higher. It also depends where you are growing up in Netherlands I guess.

6'1 and above is so fucking common in Netherlands. Even me being 6'2 in ultraboost shoes and so many dutch people mog me.
Nobody cares about the Netherlands. Such a small cherry picked sample size. Almost twice as many people live in Texas alone.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Pietrosiek
View attachment 167708

I swear to god all the attractive and above chicks are having the fanciest 21st birthday events and other amazingly expensive events at high class places to show off on instagram. They have this crazy buffets and champagne cocktail parties and always go out but not too clubs, to some fancy place to get a good insta, then all the undesirable people (everyone below top 5% of men) have to live a life in the middle just going to regular clubs and never get invited to high class expensive events like the top 5% of guys get too. Its the 5/2 rule here in melbourne atleast, 2 very high class dudes and 5 girls sharing the 2, the difference in smv is insane
1-5 no lays whatsoever
5-6 one to two average girls
7 onwards 25-30 lays at 19-20 years old.
My chad friend truly fucks 50 hot women per year. And he has high sex drive, every chick knows she can fuck him so why would she fuck anything below.
Over if you're not chad ngl
If you're not legit chad in 2020s it's over

Legit. Mog or get mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Wait you are 6 ft 2 barefoot or 6 ft 2 in your shoes

lol only like 30% of people actually go to uni, and even less go to graduate school. who the fk are u talking about exactly

• +1
Reactions: Dios and Kade
Nobody cares about the Netherlands. Such a small cherry picked sample size. Almost twice as many people live in Texas alone.
juct change location and slay

• +1
Under 6ft is over, don't kid yourself you're short if you're under 6ft no exceptions. If you're 5 11" you're an overgrown baby with pubic hair.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
Under 6ft is over, don't kid yourself you're short if you're under 6ft no exceptions. If you're 5 11" you're an overgrown baby with pubic hair.
shut up retard

Damn, looksmaxxing is a race against time. If you do not have rich parents to afford getting surgery while in your prime then you'll have to slave away until you'll get the money yourself, but even IF you manage to save enough money and all surgeries you need go well and raise your SMV it would most likely still be ovER since by that time you'd be an post prime oldcel without any sort of sexual or romantic experience (besides maybe hookers) who has to complete with young jocks in a market which is getting worse and worse each year.
Under 6' is legit over in 2K19. The /fit/ memes from 2010 have become real since zoomers are fucking huge, I swear every fucking 14yo now is at the very least 5'10 and young girls are like 5'8-5'9 on average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes brother unless you're

Over 6'4
Have chico tier face
2.2 Shoulder to waist ratio
10 inch dick

Which makes up a total of 5 people in earth which existed since the beginning of time

Legit
Chaderlands is even worse than chadstralia

Over for many men

Women are opting out of dating all together:

There's 3 times as many men on tinder than women. Most speed-dating events sub30yo have female minorities. Most bars/clubs are sausagefests.

Seems like a lot of women would rather be single than date sub-chad in 2019. Its over for the SMP tbh, can't compete.

I am waiting on some sort of revolution/major war that will reset social safety and security, requiring women to seek out men again for protection and resources. The state needs to be abolished.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Jfl my classmate slay despite being 5'10-5'11 keep coping manlet

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Damn, looksmaxxing is a race against time. If you do not have rich parents to afford getting surgery while in your prime then you'll have to slave away until you'll get the money yourself, but even IF you manage to save enough money and all surgeries you need go well and raise your SMV it would most likely still be ovER since by that time you'd be an post prime oldcel without any sort of sexual or romantic experience (besides maybe hookers) who has to complete with young jocks in a market which is getting worse and worse each year.

Under 6' is legit over in 2K19. The /fit/ memes from 2010 have become real since zoomers are fucking huge, I swear every fucking 14yo now is at the very least 5'10 and young girls are like 5'8-5'9 on average.
Ok young girls average 5 ft 8 is big meme😂😂
only one girl in my class is above 5 ft 7 the rest is all below 5 ft 6

Ok young girls average 5 ft 8 is big meme😂😂
only one girl in my class is above 5 ft 7 the rest is all below 5 ft 6
Don't know where you live bro but in every major city here girls are around my height (I'm a 5'9 manlet) and all the young guys tower over me. It's honestly very emasculating, luckily now I'm wearing 2 inch lifts so the heightmogging is not as brutal anymore.

Don't know where you live bro but in every major city here girls are around my height (I'm a 5'9 manlet) and all the young guys tower over me. It's honestly very emasculating, luckily now I'm wearing 2 inch lifts so the heightmogging is not as brutal anymore.
Im from germany.There are ocasionally 6 ft + foids
But majority in my city is below 5 ft 7

Barrett will be incel and go ER by 2025.

By 2029 the new gender neutrality laws means no females exist anymore.

2030 society goes ER

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
big cope, if you're ugly and under 6ft it's over
Its over when youre ugly and 6'4. If youre below some level in face no height will Save you. You can be 5'9 slayer with good face i rather be 5'9 6psl 6'6 4psl

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and tylerhunter97
5.5psl guys in netherlands is like 1 in 6
This is not true. A lot of people here are subhuman. Tall subhumans, yes, but still subhumans.
I don’t see many people here with good looking faces and tall stature.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
I’m above average and I do fine