being actual ugly VS being unattractive

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
i think you guys are mixing that up.

there are some people who are unattractive. myself for example. i am unattractive due to me being 5 ft 6 and bald. yet my face is average looking so i am not ugly

but there people out there who are actually hideos to look at. that not only woman are repulsed by them but man also hates them and sociaty despises them.

imagine being like that. or having a really faggy voice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Mewton, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Ok

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I agree. Unattractive doesn’t mean ugly.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Stop this cope
If you are unattractive or ugly it's over both ways

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 8365 and 6 others
you can turn from a chad to an ugly guy if you are missing teeths. thats why i dont smoke or drink alcohol. a guy with missing teeths his jaw will sunken and he will look like shit.

Stop this cope
its not over with how sociaty treats you. an unattractive guy will not attract woman but an ugly guy will suffer a paintful existence. i saw a bald guy with a huge forehead. he looked deformed. in his pictures he looked sad as hell

i think you guys are mixing that up.

there are some people who are unattractive. myself for example. i am unattractive due to me being 5 ft 6 and bald. yet my face is average looking so i am not ugly

but there people out there who are actually hideos to look at. that not only woman are repulsed by them but man also hates them and sociaty despises them.

imagine being like that. or having a really faggy voice.
GrAYcel moment

ur 5'6 and bald nigga ur ugly idk how else to put that

Stop this cope
the end result of not getting sex is similar but its not the same. actually ugly people get treated poorly. unattractive people are just invisible

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, BucketCrab and 5.5psl