Being agaisnt multiculturalism is not racism

L

Lebgfinal

User
I believe for the good functionning of a society, the people need to think similarly. The problem with the west is that we bring third worlder and our society is just not compatible with their values and beliefs. Like islam and sharia law simply is not something we want in the west, meaning everyone who is a muslim should go live with their own kind. This is not about race or skin colour, this is about creating a country where people are not profoundly divided by culture.
The west needs to deport every immigrant with a pride in their home country and bring them back home and only keep the immigrants who wants to integrate with our western values.
If you come in my country, you need to be like me. If you want to keep your culture and religion, go back to your country where you will live with other people like you. In the contrary if you are an immigrant who simply doesnt like the values of his home country and want to live like a westernized man. I dont see any problems bringing such type of immigrants, the problem is that such integration is not encouraged and we promote diversity of beliefs.
I believe this will lead to a collapse of the westwrn society if we keep bringing people who are too different from us, it is already creating divide.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shahnameh, Jonnyboi, watah and 4 others
This is not about hating foreigners this is about mutual respect. I dont go in india or china telling people that im proud of being white and catholic. This is just disrespectful for the sikh and bouddhist people living there.
When i go to india, i should be like an indian.
This is about respect.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and mr007
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaari and mr007
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Sharia law is cope people dont wanna live around shitskinsr regardless

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi and mr007
Western values are shit but I agree

Western values are shit but I agree
Not saying they are perfect, thats not my point. My point is that we live in a way that is too diffetent from other people. If you dont want to like like us go in a country where people live differently. Maybe someday ill be tired of my country and ill move in the third world. But if i do ill probably live like the people there.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Not saying they are perfect, thats not my point. My point is that we live in a way that is too diffetent from other people. If you dont want to like like us go in a country where people live differently. Maybe someday ill be tired of my country and ill move in the third world. But if i do ill probably live like the people there.
In no point in history have multiculturalism worked in a civilization

Idgaf I want everything to collapse

In no point in history have multiculturalism worked in a civilization
exactly, every coherant society was always homogenous. When you start bringing 20 different ethnics groups with each having their religion and culture, do you expect them to be able to cohexist ? Reality is that a lot of cultures are not compatible with each other. Lot of cultures have different philosophies that just dont work together. Its like saying the americans couldve cohexist with the natives, reality is the natives simply were too different than the europeans. They were nomadous and chased local animals. Europeans were sedentary and capitalist. These two lifestyle dont work together. if you start telling them to integrate, some will like that but some will find that their identity is being destroyed by the new culture, which is true. The solution to such problems wouldve been to offer independant territory to the natives so they couldve lived with their people in peace. Meaning whites couldnt enter their lands and they couldnt either our lands unless we want to convert to be like them.
This is just a theory but this is what i think shouldve happened. Lot of wars couldve been avoided if we let people live in their corners and didnt try to make everyone cohexist under a homogenous society. The british empire fell for that reason, the british values simply didnt resonate with the native colonies and now all of the british colonies are independant states.