Being aggressive is everything

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
Life is made by aggressive relentless people for other aggressive relentless people.

If you're a mild, passive person you're either a foid or it's over. Nobody likes a nobody.

Bogos binted among us sus

• +1
Reactions: Fear, koalendo, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
That's why I believe steroids might be the answer for many people. It gives u a drive and aggression that you probably can never have naturally

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
fuck off

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
FastBananaCEO
FastBananaCEO
FastBananaCEO
FastBananaCEO
FastBananaCEO
FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 11053
I’m relatively aggressive but I think people see it as over compensating cause i look like a bitch

I’m relatively aggressive but I think people see it as over compensating cause i look like a bitch
Depends. Do they attempt to put you in your place or stay silent when you act hostile towards them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Depends. Do they attempt to put you in your place or stay silent when you act hostile towards them?
It depends on who it is
Some niggas just think its funny cause im short

Life is made by aggressive relentless people for other aggressive relentless people.

If you're a mild, passive person you're either a foid or it's over. Nobody likes a nobody.

That's why I believe steroids might be the answer for many people. It gives u a drive and aggression that you probably can never have naturally

The answer lies in that gay primary education where you get scolded as a kid on the moment you try to defend your honour.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
too many fucked up and ruthless people in this world to act nice if you try to seize influence and power. you'll raise your hand and they'll raise a knife. even on day to day activity you'll eat shit from random people if you will always act nice or even mild.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
The answer lies in that gay primary education where you get scolded as a kid on the moment you try to defend your honour.
Most people don't have the drive to push forward like what roids can do. It's not just learned behavior, I genuinely believe having high T whether naturally or exogenously will give people the aggression they need to progress more than other people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
too many fucked up and ruthless people in this world to act nice if you try to seize influence and power. you'll raise your hand and they'll raise a knife. even on day to day activity you'll eat shit from random people if you will always act nice or even mild.
Hi, mr Glutton :)

A lot of people will say “muh red pill cope “ but this is pretty legit honestly.

People are always looking for someone as a doormat as most men arebitches nowadays whether that’s jobs becoming much safer and a lack of wars in the west over the past 50 or so years .

Aggression can turn on foids like crazy, Ask any girl what the biggest turn off would be and seeing their man lose a fight would be the first if not very high on the list

All the traits PSL autism’s jerk over wide chin, defined jaw , vascular forearms are ALL indicatiors of not only good health but fighting success

This doesn’t mean go around pushing your weight around like a fool but just change your tendencies to be more aggressive and territorial in a public setting ,

Be aggressive when you have to tho like when there is some serious competition, or else you look like a low IQ tryhard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

Yeah
Good but agressive

Be aggressive when you have to tho like when there is some serious competition, or else you look like a low IQ tryhard
Leaving your house alone is partecipating in competition

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer