Being albanian I feel the ancient blood in my veins

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
I feel the ancient illyrian blood in my veins as an albanian, oldest ethnicity in europe along with greeks

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, shabby890, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Yet you have absolutely no impact in modern culture while only being known as criminals

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
The ancient blood rising up in an Albanian to pickpocket an old British granny in the streets of Bradford

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
F67

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, czwarty, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
Yet you have absolutely no impact in modern culture while only being known as criminals
Keep coping buddy, read about albanian culture and significance and stop being a ignorant and naive cuck

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Stealing this thread

Analbanians are hated by pretty much everyone. Indian levels of hate. Niggers of Europe.

Serbia fucks the shit out of Albania tbh

Cucked by the Ottomans for almost half a millenia jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 27066
Analbanians are hated by pretty much everyone. Indian levels of hate. Niggers of Europe.
Only in tiktok lol, in real life everyone respects albanians and only talk good about them. Albanians are mostly hated by loser incels like here because they're the opposite of them.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
The ancient blood rising up in an Albanian to pickpocket an old British granny in the streets of Bradford
Tales, Albanians would be the last people to steal or harm old women
European robbery stat v0 8zj6bcr43o6a1

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Lol, I love how anything hateful said against albania is pure lies and propaganda and the opposite of truth, lol.
Im not Albanian, im a bosniak from Sandzak but i dont like when people say the polar opposite of Albanian people, just lol at stealing or going after old ladies shqipes would be the last to do that. What Albanians are actually cunts about tho is their ungrateful irrendetism and chauvinism, the whole Greater Albania thing.

North Macedonia for example gave them equal rights with them after the very brief civil war in 2001 and it means that everything goverment controlled needs to have 1/3 Albanian representation and if its about language then it need both Macedonian and Albanian to be written.

The most retarded thing here is that this ruins meritocracy because universities and government facility employments for example need to fill 33% quota no matter if those Albanians are worse then other ethnic groups.
And this is embarrassing because Albanians are the worst educated people in Europe (look up new PISA rankings, its brutal)

I only know albanians as enemies from GTA IV and nothing more

nigga you fuck goats