Being an incel doesn't make you holy

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
If you are a coping christriancel like me, jfl if you think that being a permavirgin makes you better in the eyes of God than others.

First ofall, God's order to humans was to reproduce and populate the earth (Old Testament). Second, in the New Testament, it is stated in 1 Corinthians 7:9:

But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Inceldom is actually condemable. It's a bigger sin that actually having sex because having dirty thoughts is worse than having a dirty body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and john2
incel = fucked by nature

no virgin, thus cant be holy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
This is why rather than hookups, i am interested in dating (before marriage) to finally get married and reproduce.

Also, attempting to reproduce or just have sex before marriage is a sin fyi fellow christiancel.

But i agree, being a perma virgin my be a sin.

This is why rather than hookups, i am interested in dating (before marriage) to finally get married and reproduce.

Also, attempting to reproduce or just have sex before marriage is a sin fyi fellow christiancel.

But i agree, being a perma virgin my be a sin.

marriage>bigger than hookups. nom bigger success than having a woman want to spend the rest of her life with you and bear your subhuman incel children

marriage>bigger than hookups. nom bigger success than having a woman want to spend the rest of her life with you and bear your subhuman incel children
Retype this message in proper English and use grammar please because my subhuman, incel tier IQ cannot process a single phrase of your message.
Thanks.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 209