Being an Incel will DESTROY your brain

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Subhuman
Being an incel affected a large part of my brain, and now I'm numb (I'm not KHHV but I should be)
:blackpill:

Let's dive into the mind of the biggest subhuman of all time.

:feelsbadman:

First, I tried to hit on this girl from school through a friend.
Screenshot 20240721 031305

(censored asf)

When I told my friend about it she literally laughed and told me she would never give me a chance, and guess what, everytime I crossed paths with this foid she would either look at me with disgust or just look briefly.

not only her but other foids rejected me too:

+ other foid that i have no picture of

...That initiated the biggest looksmax fuel ever (suicide fuel too)

2022-2023 i was looking extremely shitty (all my life i looked like shit though). no gf or friends. over and i spent already 3 years on incel forums.

went straight to HGH, test, and other methods...
Screenshot 20240413 0202312 497

me 4 months ago :feelsbadman: but finally got to interact with that foid again.

different reactions though, went from "ew" to "oh, hi bludie".

:feelswah:

So I accepted my faith as a subhuman, unable to get the Stacy pussy.

20240719 215459 609

Until I found a chick. I found her. Taller than me but I found her.

But guess what, now I'm completely numb to almost anything.

Some Incels say "Bro I wish I could fuck that thicc ass girl" Yes, but it's only momentary :feelsbadman: and the feeling goes away fast. You are left NUMB, because while everyone was having sex every week, kissing every chick, you, fellow truecel, was left behind, with no other option than wait until someone gave a fuck about you.

The tender moments that should kindle a spark within me fall flat.

The initial excitement quickly fades into a disheartening realization that the magic of love is not real. The smiles, the hugs, kisses, sex, love, and the intimate conversations—none of it pierces through the numbness that has settled over me.

ALL THANKS TO INCELDOM :feelsbadman:

I will inevitably kill myself. Thanks.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger, Aero and 11 others
Neck pill is tough isn't it?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and humanoidsub7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, fentanyl and 9 others
You're too young. In fact I'd say you could've done better than those two. You need to wait just two years and let your balls drop.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HeightPilledum, Chadeep and 4 others
I'm also numb, lossed all my emotions and hope in humanity. Atleast you made it bro, I didn't.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, fxckz and Darkeningstar
Being an incel affected a large part of my brain, and now I'm numb (I'm not KHHV but I should be)

View attachment 3043034
(censored asf)

When I told my friend about it she literally laughed and told me she would never give me a chance, and guess what, everytime I crossed paths with this foid she would either look at me with disgust or just look briefly.

View attachment 3043049

2022-2023 i was looking extremely shitty (all my life i looked like shit though). no gf or friends. over and i spent already 3 years on incel forums.

View attachment 3043038

View attachment 3043046

Some Incels say "Bro I wish I could fuck that thicc ass girl" Yes, but it's only momentary :feelsbadman: and the feeling goes away fast. You are left NUMB, because while everyone was having sex every week, kissing every chick, you, fellow truecel, was left behind, with no other option than wait until someone gave a fuck about you.

The initial excitement quickly fades into a disheartening realization that the magic of love is not real. The smiles, the hugs, kisses, sex, love, and the intimate conversations—none of it pierces through the numbness that has settled over me.

Yes , don't expect to ever be like other Nt and gl guys even if you manage to ascend. Life raped our brain way too hard

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I'm also numb, lossed all my emotions and hope in humanity. Atleast you made it bro, I didn't.
The thing is, you aren't losing on anything :feelsbadman:
As hard as it is to believe.

Getting your first kiss? Cool. First time having sex? Cool. But in my case, I don't even want to do it anymore.

The only thing keeping me alive is knowing I can get surgery to look better, and in fact it has become an obsession to me. I don't really enjoy dating, but feeling good about myself because "I look decent" due to me being treated like shit all my life.
All I want is to look good, and push it to the limit, otherwhise, life is really boring.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Foreverbrad, Chadeep and 4 others

Getting your first kiss? Cool. First time having sex? Cool. But in my case, I don't even want to do it anymore.

The only thing keeping me alive is knowing I can get surgery to look better, and in fact it has become an obsession to me. I don't really enjoy dating, but feeling good about myself because "I look decent" due to me being treated like shit all my life.
All I want is to look good, and push it to the limit, otherwhise, life is really boring.
But you're boneless bro it's not your facial features only, what can you do about it

Last edited:

View attachment 3043034
(censored asf)

View attachment 3043049

View attachment 3043038

View attachment 3043046

It is not just being incel that has fucked your brain, unless the word incel has other intrinsic connotations

• So Sad
Inceldom fucks your brain tbh and I don’t believe that people can ever be normal after years of being an incel. After a certain age,it’s @PointOfNoReturn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Klasik616 and humanoidsub7

View attachment 3043034
(censored asf)

View attachment 3043049

View attachment 3043038

View attachment 3043046

Relatable except talking to females

View attachment 3043034
(censored asf)

View attachment 3043049

View attachment 3043038

View attachment 3043046

The average brown subhuman lives his life without worrying about dumb shit like this but of course a White man needs to have an existential crisis and suicidal thoughts over not getting pussy whenever he wanted with whoever he wanted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Medatlantoid, SoundnVision and humanoidsub7
The average brown subhuman lives his life without worrying about dumb shit like this but of course a White man needs to have an existential crisis and suicidal thoughts over not getting pussy whenever he wanted with whoever he wanted
you like noodlewhores man I'm not surprised

Same. Surgery first then increasing dose of steroids over the next few years until i either slay or die. Probably die because at my age nothing can save me anyway. It’s all cope. My life was over years ago.

• So Sad