Being an NT non-Chad that gets laid is cope

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Girls only want Chad. Trying to personalitymaxx and socialcirclemaxx to get a girlfriend is cuck theory. Why would a girlfriend want a non-Chad from a social circle when she can order one off Tinder. The only reason might be because after fucking a dozen Chads they need a socially acceptable boyfriend to show off to their friends and family. Problem is that she's not really attracted to you, so the relationship isn't genuine and will be doomed to fail. In fact, if you really think that girls can be attracted to non-Chads, it's a sign of bluepilled female worship. You're claiming they can see something other than looks and feel sexually attracted to you. JFL.

Chad or Death.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4464, Ethnicsmatter and 16 others
Girls only want Chad. Trying to personalitymaxx and socialcirclemaxx to get a girlfriend is cuck theory. Why would a girlfriend want a non-Chad from a social circle when she can order one off Tinder. The only reason might be because after fucking a dozen Chads they need a socially acceptable boyfriend to show off to their friends and family. Problem is that she's not really attracted to you, so the relationship isn't genuine and will be doomed to fail. In fact, if you really think that girls can be attracted to non-Chads, it's a sign of bluepilled female worship. You're claiming they can see something other than looks and feel sexually attracted to you. JFL.

Chad or Death.
JBs dont use tinder yet

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and je3oe
Girls only want Chad.
Chad or Death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2756, FuckMyLife and 1 other person
Face is what escalates from talk to sex.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and je3oe
cope i have nt friends who fuck more than my goodlooking friends who stay quiet

• +1
Reactions: thecaste, Looksmax305, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
It's all about height and frame and being NT.
My friends who slay insanely all have average faces, but are all tall and wide.
Not even muscular.
I also have a prettyboy friend, but he's short, narrow, shy and is an incel.

Chad or Death.
Legit. Jfl if you think that women need intimacy and a partner to avoid feeling lonely. Women are never lonely, they get validation 24/7, make friends easily and satisfy their sexual urges by fucking Chad. They don't need a boyfriend, it's just society telling them that having a boyfriend should be the norm. They couldn't care less about romance or love.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It's all about height and frame and being NT.
My friends who slay insanely all have average faces, but are all tall and wide.
Not even muscular.
I also have a prettyboy friend, but he's short, narrow, shy and is an incel.
Just because having a good-looking face won't make you a Chad. Chad= top 90th percentile face+ frame+ height

Just have sex and leave, dont date them wtf

It’s cope if you want to get laid regularly. But as a non NT non chad guy I still got 7 lays (hookers excluded ), if I went for subhuman foids that number could be 50+ now.

Edit: sorry I misread your title OP. Yeah NT is cope, be chad or die.

Last edited:

Chad or Death.
Hahahah as if a chad wouldnt be socially acceptable for her to show family and friends
Just because having a good-looking face won't make you a Chad. Chad= top 90th percentile face+ frame+ height
Top 99% face

Hahahah as if a chad wouldnt be socially acceptable for her to show family and friends
Chad won't commit to them and when they have a girlfriend it's always Stacy or some good looking foid. Average looking girls get only pumped and dumped and then have to find a sub-Chad boyfriend because of societal pressure. As we all know, women are the biggest NPCs. If society tells them to do something they will obey to look as much NT as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, autistic_tendencies and joao

that's not what I meant, what I meant was:

Chad won't commit to them and when they have a girlfriend it's always Stacy or some good looking foid. Average looking girls get only pumped and dumped and then have to find a sub-Chad boyfriend because of societal pressure. As we all know, women are the biggest NPCs. If society tells them to do something they will obey to look as much NT as possible.

Npc what is that?

Also known as being a "sheep"

Also known as being a "sheep"
Am i a npc?

OP is a retard.

7 billion people in the world. All the parents to those 7 billion are "NT CHADS"?

Fuck off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and loromate
you're a retard if you don't understand my post

If you're on this forum there's a strong chance you aren't.
You are coping hard because you can't get a girlfriend, but guess what? It's not because of your looks.
Of course if you are a handicapped subhuman you aren't going to get Margot Robbie, genius.

You are coping hard because you can't get a girlfriend, but guess what? It's not because of your looks.
Of course if you are a handicapped subhuman you aren't going to get Margot Robbie, genius.

you don't even know what I look like.

Go back to IT bluepilled fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and loromate

If you cant get gf in the western world its almost always that your looks are not good enough.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Chad or Death.
I agree that trying to get a gf from NTmaxing is cope, but what if all you want is a ONS? What difference does it make if you have sex based on looks vs game? You had sex. That's a win

Chad or Death.
Well said, brother

I agree that trying to get a gf from NTmaxing is cope, but what if all you want is a ONS? What difference does it make if you have sex based on looks vs game? You had sex. That's a win

Because getting laid via looks is WAY easier than running game as a non-Chad. If you're only slightly below a Chad and can get laid consistently due to being very high status/NT then by all means get laid.

Chad or Death.
she will cheat on u if ur not chad

• +1
Only basement dwellers say NT is cope.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and hebbewem
I dont think u live in reality bro, PSL 5 and low inhib maxxed with a good body would be more than enough to live a good life, and slay some qts every now and then.

I dont think u live in reality bro, PSL 5 and low inhib maxxed with a good body would be more than enough to live a good life, and slay some qts every now and then.

I dont think you read my post. Just the title

• +1