Being anti-Semitic is a low IQ trait.

PatriceLumumba

PatriceLumumba

Silver
Most intelligent people respect Jewish people because of their achievements. Asians and Indians have the highest IQ in the USA and they're the least anti-semitic groups. I know many Asian women who specifically go after Jewish men. Most educated immigrants are usually pro-Israel. My dad has a graduate degree and he listens to lectures from Rabbis and when he solo travelled he made some Israeli friends. Guess who the most anti-semitic groups in America are? White trash, Muslims and ghetto Niggers. All of these groups have pathetically low IQs. That is all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, gods lonely man, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 19 others
3637016 1694434216949

Its funny that OP calls others low IQ yet can't even see the stupidity in his opinion.

Nobody is racist towards a group simply for being smart/creative/talented. Its not lost upon anyone that the small hats mog everyone in IQ and contribute disproportionately to science and Nobel prize shit.
No, they are disliked for other things.

Why are people racist towards Chinese? Is it because they have a big economy and are attempting to challenge the global status quo?
No its because they have bad eye area (very big deal lets be honest), their habits and mannerisms (annoying, rude, way they speak etc) and the fact that there's a big country full of them that is authoritarian and worse, anti-west.

Why are people racist towards Curries? Is it because many of them are CEOs in multi-billion dollar American companies?
No its because they stink, have poor hygiene, do weird things to women and are arrogant af.

Why do people hate niggers? Is it because they are good at sports (even then this is questionable), dominate hip hop culture and have big dicks?
No its because they are low IQ, blame their troubles on everyone but themselves and commit loads of violent crimes disproportionate to other ethnicities.

If you can't see that there is a large number of very bad actors within the tribe that seek to subvert family values, traditions, the economy and manipulate the demographics of the nation, you're either blind or bought. No one hates them because of their mogger IQ.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, gods lonely man, BrainrottenZoomer and 16 others
I know many Asian women who specifically go after Jewish men
why did I click on a jew thread only to instantly get hit by a WMAF pill like a fucking claymore mine
my life is so fucking shit
there's no out there for me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Flowerpot, StarvedEpi and 6 others
why did I click on a jew thread only to instantly get hit by a WMAF pill like a fucking claymore mine
What is your age my friend

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
JBJ (Just Be Jewish) is unironically way stronger than JBW white for some east-Asian women. It looks like JBW to outsiders though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss and noobs
nazis will say hail victory and hate jews at the same time like all they support didn't completely lose

• +1
Reactions: PatriceLumumba and distance decay
I noticed this too, irl I just stay quiet tho

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
IMG 2286

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Raydolf_Peatler, GigaStacySexual and 6 others
you're black bro your IQ is the same as that of the ghetto ones hate to break it to you

doesn't matter that you act different

the DNA is the same so if they're low IQ so are you ....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, GigaStacySexual, Robert_ and 5 others
you're black bro your IQ is the same as that of the ghetto ones hate to break it to you

doesn't matter that you act different

the DNA is the same so if they're low IQ so are you ....
Do you know how a normal distribution works? Maybe my kids will be retarded, but I'm around two standard deviations above the average black. All my friends are cumskins and chinks because I can't get along with other blacks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Flowerpot, GigaStacySexual and 2 others
White people/jews see educated black people and ghetto thugrones as the same.

Do you know how a normal distribution works? Maybe my kids will be retarded, but I'm around two standard deviations above the average black. All my friends are cumskins and chinks because I can't get along with other blacks.
is that u in the avi

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
lol at supporting jews if ur black

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Whatever, mog_or_be_mogged and 2 others
Most intelligent people respect Jewish people because of their achievements. Asians and Indians have the highest IQ in the USA and they're the least anti-semitic groups. I know many Asian women who specifically go after Jewish men. Most educated immigrants are usually pro-Israel. My dad has a graduate degree and he listens to lectures from Rabbis and when he solo travelled he made some Israeli friends. Guess who the most anti-semitic groups in America are? White trash, Muslims and ghetto Niggers. All of these groups have pathetically low IQs. That is all.
good goyim

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Poopless One, Whatever and 1 other person
muslims aren't low IQ religious fundamentalism just holds them back from advancing

I think us MENAs have a lot of potential tho

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
Your bad credit score isn't the Jew's fault Nadavius.
Unfortutanely I’m not Black American so I wasn’t born with a terrible credit score like you

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
IMG 3845 Talmud is what Jews follow btw

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
View attachment 3247793

Its funny that OP calls others low IQ yet can't even see the stupidity in his opinion.

Nobody is racist towards a group simply for being smart/creative/talented. Its not lost upon anyone that the small hats mog everyone in IQ and contribute disproportionately to science and Nobel prize shit.

Why are people racist towards Chinese? Is it because they have a big economy and are attempting to challenge the global status quo?
No its because they have bad eye area (very big deal lets be honest), their habits and mannerisms (annoying, rude, way they speak etc) and the fact that there's a big country full of them that is authoritarian and worse, anti-west.

Why are people racist towards Curries? Is it because many of them are CEOs in multi-billion dollar American companies?
No its because they stink, have poor hygiene, do weird things to women and are arrogant af.

Why do people hate niggers? Is it because they are good at sports (even then this is questionable), dominate hip hop culture and have big dicks?
No its because they are low IQ, blame their troubles on everyone but themselves and commit loads of violent crimes disproportionate to other ethnicities.

If you can't see that there is a large number of very bad actors within the tribe that seek to subvert family values, traditions, the economy and manipulate the demographics of the nation, you're either blind or bought. No one hates them because of their mogger IQ.
fpbp

• Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane
You’re a fucking nigger you’re low IQ. Jews were the ones who controlled slavery. IMG 3846

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Whatever
View attachment 3247793

Perfect explanation.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PatriceLumumba and Brus Wane
self hate beyond comprehension

what a cuck jfl "saar im not like the other niggers saar please let me in your white group saar"

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
You’re a fucking nigger you’re low IQ. Jews were the ones who controlled slavery. View attachment 3248032
Slavery was hundreds of years ago my man, and I’ve never lived in America. Everybody has at least one slave ancestor. Most people’s criticism of Jews are the result of them being low iq or irresponsible. Only a greedy retard takes out a loan he can’t pay back and then cries when the interest rate agreed upon increases his monthly payment. Maybe Europeans who claimed to be good Christians should have practiced some restraint and avoided taking out loans. Reminder that it was cucked white men that invented the BBC fantasy, which stemmed from their fear of miscegenation. All Jews don’t create the demand. Low iq and immoral men create the demand and Jews respond since they’re high iq enough to organise businesses.

P.S it’s not da jooos fault you’re a fucking subhuman

JBJ (Just Be Jewish) is unironically way stronger than JBW white for some east-Asian women. It looks like JBW to outsiders though.
I noticed that too on the East Coast and I think it's because Jewish men tend to attend the best colleges and have higher status than other White dudes.

I've even seen some Jewish/Indian couples.

• +1
Reactions: PatriceLumumba
nigger iq tier opinion

• +1
Reactions: PatriceLumumba
jews.org at it again:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
IMG 0960

Being anti Jewish is still low iq. Hating Indians is high iq

Kike thread. Kys

Claymore i love that series

ofc they are gonna be the "smartest" religion
only 16 million worship it while Christianity and Islam has a few billion so ofc they are gonna be low iq monkeys in that population
if Islam had the same population as jews they'll be just as smart

Guess who the most anti-semitic groups in America are? White trash, Muslims and ghetto Niggers. All of these groups have pathetically low IQs. That is all.