Being around normies is like being around wild animals

A

AutisticGymcel

Banned
Literally no difference between them. Completely operating on subconscious instinct and looking for ways to boost their social status at the expense of others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, davinci, whiteislandpill and 10 others
and thats why they will live better live than you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, DarkAscender, Bars and 5 others
Literally no difference between them. Completely operating on subconscious instinct and looking for ways to boost their social status at the expense of others.
True

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and AutisticGymcel
6PSLcel

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567, 6PSLcel and AutisticGymcel
and thats why they will live better live than you
Most normies are wageslaves in cucked marriages/relationships. I’m sure that’s a great way to live life.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Most normies are wageslaves in cucked marriages/relationships. I’m sure that’s a great way to live life.
and i can bet that they are 100 times happier than you ever will be

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Bars
-"Muh I am so special like a special snowflake compared to those braindead normies"
-spends his youth liting iron bars up and down in a basement-like facility and eats cottage cheese and canned tuna while those normies are having a time of their life experiencing teen love, partyng, girlfriends, creating life-lasting memories

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, counterintuitive, DarkAscender and 7 others
and i can bet that they are 100 times happier than you ever will be
True, but a fish doesn’t know what lies beyond its pond does it? It’s illusion. It’s that’s preferable to them, so be it. Not to me though.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
True, but a fish doesn’t know what lies beyond its pond does it? It’s illusion. It’s that’s preferable to them, so be it. Not to me though.
so what? we all die in the end, they will live happily and die, you care too much

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Bars and 6PSLcel
Everything in this life is maya bro

normies are group animals

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Normies want to remove anything that makes them socially uncomfortable., i.e they love talking about they sent their daughter off to college because that's the social norm, but if you inform them what she's likely to be doing in college, you're an evil incel.

Imagine if I did that. There'd be no humans left on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Darkeningstar and AutisticGymcel
Brutal, subconscious mogs though

-"Muh I am so special like a special snowflake compared to those braindead normies"
-spends his youth liting iron bars up and down in a basement-like facility and eats cottage cheese and canned tuna while those normies are having a time of their life experiencing teen love, partyng, girlfriends, creating life-lasting memories
Doing retarded and degenerate shit under the influence of drugs does not seem for me like a way to create life-lasting memories.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
You gotta boost your social status at the expense of others sometimes, it's the smart thing to do. I somewhat agree with you tho, imo they aren't stupid for being normal but they aren't special either ofc. I admire people who want to be more tho.

True but what are you gonna do? Just dont be yourself and fit in theory