being atheist is non nt in 2023

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
nothing scream basment dwelling incel better than telling someone you don't belive in god

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Elvisandreaa, Looks234 and 17 others
Its the opposite tbh. Unless you are muslim

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 29581 and 4 others
Only aspies or degenerates are atheist.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Elvisandreaa, temporomandibular32 and 13 others
nothing scream basment dwelling incel better than telling someone you don't believe in a magical invisible supreme being that watches over you is all I read

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mazzi, mogger10, Joe Rogancel and 11 others
Its the opposite tbh. Unless you are muslim
in the west

thats why i don't understand, the left embrace islam while attack christianity even they have the same values

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 29167 and \/orman
nothing scream basment dwelling incel better than telling someone you don't believe in a magical invisible supreme being that watches over you is all I read
skull: - Imgflip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Looks234, buckchadley31 and 8 others
religiousness is non nt if ur a zoomer

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, TheDragon and \/orman
caring about religion is low iq

if u go to churches in west europe, its just black people. because no 100 iq being is retarded enough to go church

look at who believes in islam. its all BROWN people. and they literally kill eachother over this god that obviously doesnt exist

high iq people like whites and east asians are too busy getting fucking rich and mogging you religious subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, klip11, Deleted member 23778 and 13 others
nothing scream basment dwelling incel better than telling someone you don't belive in god
Right
Just say you are a spiritualist

"magical creature"
Neckbeards1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, klip11, buckchadley31 and 9 others
in the west

thats why i don't understand, the left embrace islam while attack christianity even they have the same values
The christian church is dead as fuck. If you are Christian and haven't left the church yet you should do so asap. In the german protestant church they said god is queer. wtf is this shit.

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, Joe Rogancel, gothmog6 and 3 others

if u go to churches in west europe, its just black people. because no 100 iq being is retarded enough to go church

look at who believes in islam. its all BROWN people. and they literally kill eachother over this god that obviously doesnt exist

high iq people like whites and east asians are too busy getting fucking rich and mogging you religious subhumans
Hitler would have you executed for being a tribalistic pagan since he was Catholic but go off I guess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
Don't try to make jokes and be funny, you religious imbecile. You believe in Santa claus for adults, you are the joke.
Was a bit cringe reading that not gonna lie, oozing of le updooting reddit.

lmfao one the richest countries in the wold are muslim

ksa, qatar, uae,

white people are flooding thse countries in the recent years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 28541 and HarrierDuBois
Yes, you believe in an eternal invisible entity who farted the universe into existence and breaks all laws of physics to give you eternal life. All magic. Care to explain which part of this conforms to the natural world as we know it?

Yeah. I live next to a church and its literally dead as fuck. On sundays only like 20 70+ white grandmas come.

Rest of the time they rent the church out for niggers to use jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
You're missing the point since atheists view themselves like that.
Everyone views themself that way. Still a retarted argument since religious people arguably follow other people more. Being atheist is the default state of a human, words and text by other people turn you religious.

Everyone views themself that way. Still a retarted argument since religious people arguably follow other people more. Being atheist is the default state of a human, words and text by other people turn you religious.
Any evidence suggesting our default state is atheism? Even monkeys have been found to worship a creator.

being atheist is not the default

human beings worshipeed something since the beginig of humanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
being atheist is not the default

human beings worshipeed something since the beginig of humanity
Since the beginning of civilization, not humanity. And this just proves that it is made up since everyone worshipped someone different. If their were an inherit truth about it everyone would have worshipped the same thing.

But instead its apparent it was used as a brainwashing tool to control civilization. Pretty obvious tbh.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6
Was a bit cringe reading that not gonna lie, oozing of le updooting reddit.
Love how these discussions always boil down to a generic and milquetoast attempt to mock the "reddit atheist" prototype and post pictures of people that are supposed to portray the average atheist. No attempt at defending the truth of the proposition whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, Joe Rogancel, gothmog6 and 2 others
right so what about the tik tok girls who mock god and call him ''sky daddy'' on tik tok

lmfao one the richest countries in the wold are muslim

ksa, qatar, uae,

white people are flooding thse countries in the recent years
theyre not rich lol. and any money they do have is just oil. aka didnt work for it at all. nothing to be proud of.

if they didnt get lucky like that, they would be poor like all brown people are

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman, Primalsplit and Deleted member 18544
imagine believing in some magical jew who grants wishes and supposedly flew in the sky and will fly back down until the apocolypse

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10
Love how these discussions always boil down to a generic and milquetoast attempt to mock the "reddit atheist" prototype and post pictures of people that are supposed to portray the average atheist. No attempt at defending the truth of the proposition whatsoever.
They clearly aren't religious themself. Deep down they know its bullshit. Otherwise they wouldn't pursue goals like "slaying" which would enanger god.

But since their natural instincts are stronger, cause deep down the human doesn'T believe and naturalistic instincts prevail. Its always like this, even with the most so called "devoted" religious followers.

Quite astonishing to see how nature always prevails over so called "believes" which deep down are copes.

I was really religious for a while. Before I was I had no problem with religion but didn't believe it but after coming out of it I genuinely dislike religion

imagine believing in some magical jew who grants wishes and supposedly flew in the sky and will fly back down until the apocolypse
These people literally believe in that, and they are supposed to be the reasonable grownups!!! If you deny this you are a childish edgy teenager going through a difficult phase. Hilarious stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, mogger10, gothmog6 and 2 others
It's not a stereotype since it's true. Every atheist I have met have either been an aspie incel in denial left wing cuck or a complete degenerate who needs to justify their behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Entschuldigung
JFL TO TATE PHOTO. ANDREW AND TRISTAN TATE ARE ATHIESTS THEY ARE LYING ABOUT BEING MUSLIM TO SHILL AND SELL THEIR SHIT.
MR LIES ABOUT BANGING HUNDREDS OF GIRLS IS A MUSLIM JFL

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
It's not a stereotype since it's true. Every atheist I have met have either been an aspie incel in denial left wing cuck or a complete degenerate who needs to justify their behaviour.
Just chiming here in good-faith:

You probably came across plenty of atheists or agnostics that look and act completely normal.
The thing is that normal atheists/agnostics don't just go out in public saying "Hey guys, I'm atheist".
Only a fringe minority of Reddit soy atheists do that, and no one likes them.

It's similar to the masc gays that you might see on the street that don't act or look gay at all
Or the normal vegan people that don't look like queer soy activists.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and HarrierDuBois
Ahh miss me with that you're just conveniently selecting certain examples and ignoring ones that don't fit that, you live in a bubble of religious wishful thinking and narratives that you've been conditioned to believe. Either way the fact remains that old books of bald assertions with no independent and objectively verifiable information aren't a reliable pathway to truth and whatever that is invisible, intangible, silent and undetectable is indistinguishable from that which doesn't exist. It's basic epistemology, there isn't a single line of thinking or piece of objective information that would render religious belief systems logical and rational. Keep trying to circumvent this with unrelated mockery and ad hominems against the messenger instead of getting at the message itself.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, mogger10, gothmog6 and 1 other person
Ahh miss me with that you're just conveniently selecting certain examples and ignoring ones that don't fit that, you live in a bubble of religious wishful thinking and narratives that you've been conditioned to believe. Either way the fact remains that old books of bald assertions with no independent and objectively verifiable information aren't a reliable pathway to truth and whatever that is invisible, intangible, silent and undetectable is indistinguishable from that which doesn't exist. It's basic epistemology, there isn't a single line of thinking or piece of objective information that would render religious belief systems logical and rational. Keep trying to circumvent this with unrelated mockery and ad hominems against the messenger instead of getting at the message itself.
I was no conditioned into believing anything I am the only actively religious in my family the rest are just slightly believing but never talks about it.

Just chiming here in good-faith:

You probably came across plenty of atheists or agnostics that look and act completely normal.
The thing is that normal atheists/agnostics don't just go out in public saying "Hey guys, I'm atheist".
Only a fringe minority of Reddit soy atheists do that, and no one likes them.

It's similar to the masc gays that you might see on the street that don't act or look gay at all
Or the normal vegan people that don't look like queer soy activists.
Although I do agree to some extent do not lump together agnostics and atheists, an agnostic is equally far away from atheists as they are from believers. No agnostic brags about being agnostic but many active atheists who take that stance often do.

Nothing screams more I'm a cuck than saying you're atheist
It's cringe as hell

Don't try to make jokes and be funny, you religious imbecile. You believe in Santa claus for adults, you are the joke.
>>>You believe in Santa Claus for adults

reddit-twothree.gif

>>>You believe in Santa Claus for adults

reddit-twothree.gif
What does reddit have to do with anything? There is also a large community for christians and all kinds of beliefs on there. It is Santa claus for adults, neither manifests themselves in a clear and distinctive way and they both arose from tales of wishful thinking. Care to explain how exactly this is inaccurate instead of clinging to unrelated mockery like everyone else does? "Muh reddit" lmao you are so pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, mogger10, gothmog6 and 1 other person
theyre not rich lol. and any money they do have is just oil. aka didnt work for it at all. nothing to be proud of.

if they didnt get lucky like that, they would be poor like all brown people are
The funniest part is the oil in the middle east was found by whites.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 26859
What does reddit have to do with anything? There is also a large community for christians and all kinds of beliefs on there. It is Santa claus for adults, neither manifests themselves in a clear and distinctive way and they both arose from tales of wishful thinking. Care to explain how exactly this is inaccurate instead of clinging to unrelated mockery like everyone else does? "Muh reddit" lmao you are so pathetic.
Don't bother with him. He's a religious coper. Do you think his brain has gotten enough nutrition growing up?

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
"There is nothing more basement dwelling than not believing in the world's greatest coping mechanism "

Gaytheists proving op right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

least racist ai impact post

kinda agreed tho tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 26859
least racist ai impact post

agreed tho tbh
you don’t fw me anymore so i’ll just say it, don’t get brainwashed by this mental patient. 5’4 oldcel rotting in his moms basement, if iq’s so pivotal and he’s a lighter skin complexion than me: why do i lifemog him to oblivion. Own apartment in the city by 16 this motherfucker is homeless

you don’t fw me anymore so i’ll just say it, don’t get brainwashed by this mental patient. 5’4 oldcel rotting in his moms basement, if iq’s so pivotal and he’s a lighter skin complexion than me: why do i lifemog him to oblivion. Own apartment in the city by 16 this motherfucker is homeless
since when do i not fw you? i said i kinda agree with the post because of the islam part, i think its weird that so many ppl die because of fighting over a so called peaceful god. i dont agree with the part abt black people at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
since when do i not fw you? i said i kinda agree with the post because of the islam part, i think its weird that so many ppl die because of fighting over a so called peaceful god. i dont agree with the part abt black people at all tbh
ok understandable, also my bad I post a lot of satire and mostly joke but Ai Impact gets under my skin just due to the frequency of his posts lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167