Being attractive by eye area is something different

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Having this fire in your eyes is something that no harmony or bones will give you. Of course you can't have big failos like very recesed chin etc. Imagine foids talking to eachothe about you like ''omg his eyes are something different'', '''yeah but his eyes ahhh'' etc. It can make you known just becouse of your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 632, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
Having this fire in your eyes is something that no harmony or bones will give you. Of course you can't have big failos like very recesed chin etc. Imagine foids talking to eachothe about you like ''omg his eyes are something different'', '''yeah but his eyes ahhh'' etc. It can make you known just becouse of your eyes.
that's why cilian Murphy is a fucking slayet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i have the suicidebomber-fire in my eyes, am i attractive?

That's nothing. Imagine foids saying "Omg check out his forward grown maxilla:love::love::love:"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2810 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 685
yes bro like 2 weeks ago I Saw a friend of my friend having hunter eyes and in real life it looks so good, I wish I had hunter eyes but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This applies especially if they have a striking colour. Girls are more likely to comment on say green/ brilliant blue hunter eyes than say chico’s eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Mateusz74 and Pietrosiek
This applies especially if they have a striking colour. Girls are more likely to comment on say green/ brilliant blue hunter eyes than say chico’s eyes
true

Color just look aesthetic, but it's not totally genetics and don't have purposes or superiority, Chico is called perfect all time by girls just because of his eyes, he doesn't even have masculine bones, the structure of eyes > all.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
I have subhuman dark circles. Am I a slayer?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
BEE02045 7468 44C1 BD9C E632BFC27580

Color just look aesthetic, but it's not totally genetics and don't have purposes or superiority, Chico is called perfect all time by girls just because of his eyes, he doesn't even have masculine bones, the structure of eyes > all.
In the future I’m brain trans plant into a copy of his body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and UglyMan
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus and Pietrosiek