Being attractive to black women sets the standard in America

saint

saint

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth
A few years ago if you were attractive to white girls, Asians and latinas would fall in line.

But within the last few years if you’re attractive to black American women, white girls follow suit

Black women are so hypergamous they go for the tallest, most dimorphic men. That’s why you see a lot of black women try to gate keep their men from snow bunnies

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Afro_Kang, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
blank women have the lowest standards cause nobody wants them jfl

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, BeanletMogger, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
:lul::lul:

Jfl black women HAVE THE HIGHEST STANDARDS FOR THEIR MEN, they definitely are not gatekeeping

Only reason black women even deign to be in a niggers presence is because noone else wants them, but the Stacies are all with white men rn :lul:

And don't argue with this, I have proof and irl experience on my side, black boys cannot handle black women like the White man can

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, BeanletMogger, nope and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, Pikabro, Jonnyboi and 2 others
blank women have the lowest standards cause nobody wants them jfl

Chinks definitely have the lowest standards, ngl blacks seem most race loyal despite black men doing them dirty

Bro just admit it, black women are built for and owned by white men
Modern white men are too low t for most black women. They have to settle for 5’1 Asians or the life of cuckoldry

Black women belong to Tyrones and Mediterranean Chads like Michele Morrone and Theo James

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Gilbert_Durandal
That’s cap my boy
black women are lowest inhib and masculine, i get get catcalled by them the most often and in a 5’6 ltn jfl

black women are lowest inhib and masculine, i get get catcalled by them the most often and in a 5’6 ltn jfl
Mirin

Boost up your genetic lineage and hit it

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Modern white men are too low t for most black women. They have to settle for 5’1 Asians or the life of cuckoldry
When the cope starts getting to you :lul:

White men own your women
Black women belong to Tyrones and Mediterranean Chads like Michele Morrone and Theo James
Even you admit med Chad's own them :lul:
Tyrones are a unicorn

Black women are super into white men, should've reciprocated and fucked that ass

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Chinks definitely have the lowest standards, ngl blacks seem most race loyal despite black men doing them dirty
they definetly arent, onyl reason they seem that way is because noone else wants them, but you should look at the humiliating stuff black women do for us white men, would make your toes curl

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm

White men own your women

Tyrones are a unicorn

I’m not black nigga

Genetically I’m half med

they definetly arent, onyl reason they seem that way is because noone else wants them, but you should look at the humiliating stuff black women do for us white men, would make your toes curl

All deathnic females worship white men, this isn’t news.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
I’m not black nigga

Genetically I’m half med
then why are you acting like a fleshlight for niggers tf? you know you meds hate them right?

then why are you acting like a fleshlight for niggers tf? you know you meds hate them right?
Don’t care, just stating facts

I’m not into competing against other men, rather sneak my way into pussy like proboscis monkeys

Don’t care, just stating facts
you arent stating facts when your sucking off niggers like this tf :lul::lul:
I’m not into competing against other men, rather sneak my way into pussy like proboscis monkeys
nigga you weird as hell, aint no way you is a med at all

All deathnic females worship white men, this isn’t news.
Most ethnic women nowadays besides East Asian, fuck bbc on the dl. Including Indian, middle Eastern, latina and SEAs

Women today are so degenerate they settle for these types to not risk having to face accountability by well educated men

you arent stating facts when your sucking off niggers like this tf :lul::lul:

nigga you weird as hell, aint no way you is a med at all
Dead serious b

Denial is the first stage of grief. Let it out

Most ethnic women nowadays besides East Asian, fuck bbc on the dl. Including Indian, middle Eastern, latina and SEAs
they definelty dont, noone fucks anyone on the dl, most women have to keep their racial preferences on the dl or theyd be seen as racist :lul:

if women wanted to fuck niggers, theyd do it with no shame

A few years ago if you were attractive to white girls, Asians and latinas would fall in line.

But within the last few years if you’re attractive to black American women, white girls follow suit

Black women are so hypergamous they go for the tallest, most dimorphic men. That’s why you see a lot of black women try to gate keep their men from snow bunnies
What is this nonsense. Black females have the lowest SMV out of all foids. They're only trend setters for mudsharks

What is this nonsense. Black females have the lowest SMV out of all foids. They're only trend setters for mudsharks
B most white women under 30 are mudsharks

“2018” I said in OP within the last few years. As in like 2021
there is no difference between 2018 and 2021

but if you want 2021, this is data on hookup apps

B most white women under 30 are mudsharks
no they arent :lul:, but idrc about white women so you can have em lmao

i will say all races mostly stick to their own, interracial is a rare thing

no they arent :lul:, but idrc about white women so you can have em lmao

i will say all races mostly stick to their own, interracial is a rare thing
:bluepill:

Black womens hate short men with a passion

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and saint
:lul::lul:

Jfl black women HAVE THE HIGHEST STANDARDS FOR THEIR MEN, they definitely are not gatekeeping

Only reason black women even deign to be in a niggers presence is because noone else wants them, but the Stacies are all with white men rn :lul:

And don't argue with this, I have proof and irl experience on my side, black boys cannot handle black women like the White man can
What too much jewhub does to a nigga jfl this is white brahs version of BBC

Another thing is there huge gold diggers
A chad wallet will do just fine

I also said on the dl.
dawg women dont hide who they fuck based on race :lul:

if theyre into blacks, theyll say there into blacks

and this is based off hookup apps, which is how women fuck "on the dl" anyway
Look up "social desirability bias”
thats just who women fuck based on whos the coolest, and thats whites

What too much jewhub does to a nigga jfl this is white brahs version of BBC
I mean i see this irl where the hottest black women are either with "silver fox" type white dudes on boats or wiggers jfl

dawg women dont hide who they fuck based on race :lul:

if theyre into blacks, theyll say there into blacks

and this is based off hookup apps, which is how women fuck "on the dl" anyway

thats just who women fuck based on whos the coolest, and thats whites
My brother in Christ. Come back in a few years once you’ve reached enlightenment

My brother in Christ. Come back in a few years once you’ve reached enlightenment
I am in a party city with blacks and Latinos, blacks do not do well outside rappers and Tyrones, you are legit coping for sub 70 IQ apes

unfortunately true, black standards are taking over in muttmerica

unfortunately true, black standards are taking over in muttmerica
dude this is the reality of black smv in america

dude this is the reality of black smv in america

you sure know a lot about black men for a white guy

White men own your women

Tyrones are a unicorn

The dude’s expression be like ‘just endure the cringe, endure it for that jungle ass’

Real same here in the uk

• +1
Reactions: saint

I don't pander to weave heads , I don't care about what they prefer, F em 🖕🏾