Being autistic is great

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

i stand on business.
People always talks about autism in a negative light which is quite unfortunate, i haven’t been diagnosed for autism but I know for a fact that I am on the spectrum.

I remember growing up and the autistic kids would always get bullied for being different than the other kids. I always would found it quite unfortunate, because the autistic kid would always treat me better than the neurotypical kids

Some of the smartest and richest people in the world have autism, as an autistic you have the ability to be very autistic about a certain topic, which would lead to success,

not in dating though, people (especially women) always seem to treat neurodivergent people like if they were below them.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, LooksThinker and WanderingBurro
no autism for your manletism and face

tho yea i obsess over certain hobbies and topics, and spend hours a day studying and getting deeper into them. i dont go outside and cant withstand social interaction so im very non NT

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
i always have a better time interacting with other social rejects or aspies

I might be autistic
I took some online tests

How do I know for sure?

If you can properly mask then it can have it's benefits. Its over if you can't mask though.

I might be autistic
I took some online tests

How do I know for sure?

Pay a hefty sum of jewros for bluepilled doctor to tell you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
If you can properly mask then it can have it's benefits. Its over if you can't mask though.

Pay a hefty sum of jewros for bluepilled doctor to tell you.
Not gonna waste my money

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
How do I know for sure?
for me i confirmed it when that video of an autist girl shaking her hands when she likes a song
i do that times 20 and i always did that
so i am for sure autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain
for me i confirmed it when that video of an autist girl shaking her hands when she likes a song
i do that times 20 and i always did that
so i am for sure autistic
I see
I do that sometimes
Are online tests accurate?

People always talks about autism in a negative light which is quite unfortunate, i haven’t been diagnosed for autism but I know for a fact that I am on the spectrum.

I remember growing up and the autistic kids would always get bullied for being different than the other kids. I always would found it quite unfortunate, because the autistic kid would always treat me better than the neurotypical kids

Some of the smartest and richest people in the world have autism, as an autistic you have the ability to be very autistic about a certain topic, which would lead to success,

not in dating though, people (especially women) always seem to treat neurodivergent people like if they were below them.
@Dr. Bludy

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and GabachoCopium

Cant fit in with the normies

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Reminds me of this one coping thread on r/short where this one manlet was coping that he loved being short

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
No one here is autistic, you coping failed normies